10th Track: Our Final Ending

Of Lies & Apologies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10th Track: Our Final Ending

 “Hey, look, Kim Jongkook’s getting married!”

“Huh? No way, he’ll never get married. He’s mine!”

Like how we all dreamed of marrying our idols, the reality was he probably belongs to someone else.

Same for our first love, of course we will never be able to beat girls like Dara.

`

“Don’t be upset. He went overseas as soon as he got you, we shouldn’t have trusted a fool who separates sesame oil from Japchae!” Chaelin chided.

Kwon was nowhere in sight, not the backyard, nor the rooftop or his classroom, in fact Seungri and Daesung seemed as lost as I was.

`

Because the truth was, over the many days that Kwon and I spent together to try to break up Choi and Dara. It seemed like I chose Kwon over Choi unknowingly.

It seemed like I would mistake Choi for Kwon at times, where Kwon used to pull me closer when I was almost ran over, so did Choi. Kwon enjoyed roller skating, so did Choi and they even shared the same movie taste. Even for that split second, I would’ve thought Kwon would jump out from behind Choi, and that all these was just a prank of his.

And ever since Kwon left, my life seemed to return to the past, back before I met him.

It was either my life lost its colour or that I took a time machine back to the past.

But, I know – it was because of him, that I am who I am today.

 |JIYONG|

In the beginning I though whoever believed in chain letters was either an idiot, or an idiot. But, later I realized that she’s just a really kind girl.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter