002

Heal Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Hyeri woke up instantly as she heard a loud banging on the door.

"Wake up you disgusting child, make breakfast now." She heard her mother sneer at her through the other end of the door.

Hyeri bolted up and instantly opened the door and rushed out of her room to the kitchen. It was a daily routine of hers, to wake up at about 4 am in the morning by her drunk mother or father, and she would have to prepare breakfast and get ready for school by 8am.

Her drunk mother staggered away from hyeri's room and plopped onto the sofa and passed out. Hyeri finished stirring the batter and placed the muffins into the oven. She rushed back into her room and started to get ready for her next day in school, or more appropriately, hell. Hyeri placed her fake braces on and a pair of nerdy looking round glasses. She plaited her silky brown hair quickly and rushed back to the kitchen when she heard the ring if the oven, signaling that the muffins were completed. She started setting up the table and once she was done, she rushed back into her room to put on the make up over her bruises to make sure nobody would notice them.

"I want my breakfast NOW!" her sister screamed and hyeri quickly finished up before rushing back into the kitchen. As hyeri rushed to take out the muffins from the oven, her sister smirked and pushed hyeri a little, causing hyeri's arm to touch the hot oven by accident. She winced in pain but continued taking out the muffins.

She quickly placed them onto the plates and shouted," breakfast is ready" before rushing back into her room to retrieve her school bag. Once she had her bag, she rushed out of the house in hopes to be able to reach school in time.

She walked silently as the shiny cars full of her school mates zoom past. She signed as she saw the sign leading to her high school. BH high school, or more like Big Hit high school was one of the top schools in Seoul. Yet the students there were not those typical goody two shoes. They were rich, they were smart, yet they behaved like a normal neighborhood school, with a little more restrain of course. They knew their limits, but still do not change. Their IQ makes up for all their mischiefs not to mention the money from their parents. It was a win win situation for the school, to be rich and have top students, thus they didn't really bother.

Hyeri got into here not because of her family's money. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter