007

Heal Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

The next day of school arrived and Hyeri wasn't seen in any of his lessons. A sense of loneliness washed over him as he had nobody to disturb or that's the reason he believed in for this new unusual feeling. Weird. It was as if he was so used to seeing her appearing in front of him each day and as a daily routine, he would disturb her. Without her 'annoying' presence, he felt bored and a little empty... Was it?

He shook off the thought and met up with his friends during the lunch break they had.

"Oppa, the loser isn't around to disturb you anymore. Maybe you could come sit with me ?" Minah suggested as appeared behind them suddenly.

She batted her fake eyelashes, hoping to attract the boys who casually ignored her.

"Sorry not interested," Jin deadpanned and minah stomped her foot childishly before walking away, sulking.

The 7 boys took their seat at their table, a place which nobody ever sat at other than them and started talking after taking their food.

"So, I heard that you suddenly got involved with that nerd?" Jhope teased as he pointed at Jungkook.

"What?" Suga asked curiously.

"Well for one, our maknae here has taken a liking to that nerd," Jimin laughed as he headlocked Jungkook.

"I do not like her. I only like disturbing her," jungkook reasoned as he released himself from Jimin's grip with much force.

"Are you sure?" Laughed rap monster.

"Because from what i see, from pe, you picked her first and protected her," V continued and laughed.

"Where is she by the way, haven't seen her for the whole day," said Jin.

"Wait he saved her?" Jhope asked V in shock.

"Yep, saved her from a ball aimed at her. Both of then were the last ones standing," said Jimin cheekily.

"What is happening to our maknae," sang V.

"This is hilarious," laughed Suga.

"But seriously, where is she?" asked rap monster as he scanned the area.

"I don't know..." Jungkook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter