006

Heal Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's POV

I ran around looking for that clumsy nerd. Why was she even late tsk, keeping me waiting wasn't a very nice thing to do. Suddenly, I heard a very familiar voice.

I turned to the corner and saw young wan forcing hyeri on him, practically holding her. He tried to take off Hyeri's blouse as she was struggled weakly with prominent bruises and cuts all over her.

At that very moment, anger rushed through my veins. I instantly snapped at the scene before me and I rushed up to that bastard and snatched Hyeri out of his grasp hastily.

Taking notice of my presence, a wave of horror washed past his eyes and he instantly cowered back as I shot a menacing glare at him. He tried smiling at me as if telling me that he was innocent. My blood instantly boiled and without any second thoughts, I rushed up to him, throwing a punch at his face. He fell onto the floor and I continued to punch him as I hovered over him, realeasing the pent up anger I had as I remembered the image of the weak girl he once held.

He pleaded for me to stop, blood already dripping down his mouth and nose. Anger took over my every nerve and I continued. A faint voice brought me back to reality and my fists instantly stopped centimetres away from his face. I stopped and looked over. Her body was practically lifelessly lying down unconscious.

"Count yourself lucky," I hissed before getting off young wan and rushing to her side, picking her up bridal style. Carrying her up gently, I walked away from the two other scared boys and their almost dead leader.

------------------------------------------------

Author's POV

Jungkook picked hyeri up and started walking to the nurse's room where he knew she could get treated. He saw her blouse being a see through due to the cold, dripping water all over her. He sighed before stopping by a bench and placing her on it first. Jungkook removed his blazer and placed it over hyeri's shivering body before picking her up again and continueing the trip. He examined her face as her hair ran freely from the braids that used to hold them together. She definitely looks different.

As he reached the nurse's room, he opened the door using his foot and the nurse who was calmly setting up some tools jumped in her seat lightly, startled by the sudden appearance of the two new figures.

"Oh dear what happened to hyeri this time?" The nurse exclaimed in shock as she immediately rushed to prepare a bed for hyeri.

Jungkook placed hyeri down lightly on a spare bed and the nurse rushed to a cabinet to prepare the necessary tools to tend to her wounds. .

"Mrs Kim, I'm not sure but I found her this way," jungkook said as he looked at hyer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter