004

Heal Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

"Have you read the book?" Asked hyeri softly afraid to anger Jungkook.

"Yes, some love story stuff, its boring. Do the report, its an order," jungkook said as he laid his head on the table and shut his eyes.

Hyeri nodded and took out her notebook. She started jotting down noted from what she remembered of the book. Little did she know, someone, or specifically her table partner, was staring at her.

She suddenly felt her glasses being taken off and she heard him say," what's with that red line across your face?"

She touched that part of her face where he pointed and she winced as she brushed past it. Must have been another wound.

"Must be paint again haha," she laughed it off before snatching her glasses back from him.

He took off her glasses again and said," you like to play with colors huh. And you look nicer without those glasses though." Her heart rate increased and she felt weird.

"Well I can't see can I?" She said hoping that he will take the hint that she wanted her glasses back.

"Hey what is the time now?" Jungkook asked.

She sighed and looked forward before repeating in a monotone voice of what she saw from the clock.

"It's 10:32" she sighed as she looked at jungkook.

Realization hit her as jungkook smirked at her.

"See you can see. I don't get why you even put those s on. " jungkook said as he kept them in his bag.

"Return it yah!" She exclaimed a little too loudly and all the girls in the class glared at her.

She immediately covered and apologized.

"I'll be throwing those ugly glasses for you. You may thank me later when we are at the library," jungkook said before the bell rang. Signaling the end of the lesson and the start of their next lesson. Physical education.

Oh and they had the same lesson, again.

The PE teacher wanted the students to play dodge ball and obviously, Jungkook was one of the captains. Two teams. Jungkook's friends V and Jimin were in this lesson too and obviously the opposing team leader dare not choose any of them. I mean, if you separate them any of them would kill you instantly. After jungkook picked V and Jimi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter