010

Heal Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Hyeri completed cleaning the room surprisingly quickly and she realized that it was already 7pm. She wondered what she should eat and decided to order take out. She opened her curtain but the colour drained from her face to realize that a smirking jungkook was directly opposite her room.

Realization hit her as she realized that jungkook's room was directly opposite hers.

"Aish," she hissed before shutting the curtains and walking down her house to get the house phone to call for take out pizza.

After she had her dinner, she headed to bed and sighed, thinking about what nonsense could happen tomorrow between her and Jung kook.

-----------------------------------------------

"Its 8:30 already gosh," Hyeri heard someone say.

She groaned and covered her ears. She knew that her family was gone and that nobody would wake her up... So what was this strange noise.

"Wake up or I'll kiss you," she heard the voice say again and she realized that she had nobody else in this house.

She sat up suddenly and opened her eyes, only to come face to face with jungkook only a few centermeters away from kissing her. He smirked at her and she pushed him away.

"Why the heck are you here?!?" She exclaimed out of shock.

"Well your window was open and the tree inbetween out rooms was stable enough to hold my weight so I climbed over. " jungkook said while smirking.

"ert! Sneaking into a girl's room while she is sleeping," hyeri hissed.

"You are late by the way," he deadpanned and hyeri rolled her eyes.

"Whatever. I'll be there in 10 minutes," she said as she walked to the bathroom.

"Remember, look normal and not like that ugly fake nerdy look," jungkook said before climbing out of her room through her bedroom.

She rolled her eyes and started preparing to go next door to complete their work.

Hyeri immediately headed next door once she was done and a smiling Jae greeted her.

"Hello unnie!!" Jae exclaimed excitedly and Hyeri chuckled lightly.

Hyeri waved back and entered the house once Jae gestured for her to enter.

It was a large mansion that made hyeri gape in surprise. The first time she entered, she was dragged to Jungkook'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter