003

Heal Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Hyeri cried as her fists clenched, her nails digging into her skin painfully. Her humiliation was horrible and she wanted to just pass all her exams and exist in peace. But these people around her made it impossible for her. She felt the need to kill them all. She wondered why she had to fake being such a weakling when she could easily talk back to all of them or defend herself.

She hated the fact that they could easily crush her as they had money, power, not to mention Minah's advantage that she was part of her 'family'. Hyeri calmed herself down and said," come on hyeri, just one more year before you can graduate. Come on you can do it. You are almost eighteen! You can endure this!"

She smiled as she took out a locket which had a picture of her smiling mother and her as a child with a goofy smile. She recalled that she was doing this to escape this hell of a life, find her mother's will which her mother instructed her to find if one day she ever passes away suddenly, and start a new family.

She wondered what her mother's will was and shrugged as she stood up and unlocked the cubical door. She headed to her next lesson as she heard the bell go off.

Science was next and she rushed to her science class. She arrived just on time and sat at the back where nobody was around. She knew Jungkook had the same lesson as her and she cursed at why her luck was so horrible.

"Settle down. Today I will be picking your partners for your end of year project work which consists of 60% of your overall grade. Now I'll start calling out your names and that will be your partner. Jie Ying and Yongkwan. Jae Kwang and...." It went on and on and hyeri hasn't heard her name. Jungkook hasn't arrive in the class yet and she sighed in relief. She didn't feel like meeting him and she did not want to be paired up with anyone. She wouldn't mind completing it alone.

"everyone has been called? Well I guess then Hyeri. Would you mind doing it alone?" The teacher asked as she smiled warmly at Hyeri.

Ms yoon was her favorite teacher. She understood that Hyeri was an outcast and always allowed hyeri to do projects alone with the help of her a little.

Hyeri was about to nod in response when jungkook suddenly came crashing into the lesson.

"Sorry I'm late ms yoon." Jungkook panted. The girls started cooing at how Jungkook was nice to apologize to the teacher even though he was late. Some stupid reason to fawn over him. Ms yoon smiled sadly at Hyeri and hyeri gasped in horror silently.

"Jungkook, your partner is hyeri then since she is the only one without a p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter