005

Heal Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Hyeri ran away, crossing her fingers that BTS will not come to bother her for the rest of the day. She really didn't feel like getting into trouble now. She ran away only to crash into someone.

"Ah, just the person we were looking for," she heard her step sister hiss before her. Behind Minah were the bunch of girls who followed her like a bunch of loyal slaves. They were just a bunch of girls who didn't really have a life, no offence. If minah were to abandon them, they would practically be loners. But at least they had each other right? Minah instructed some of the girls to grab hold of hyeri and her instincts kicked in. She sensed trouble in the air around her, the girls eyeing her like hawks. She was their prey and she was definitely not getting out of this easily.

They immediately pounces on her like hungry wolves and soon, they were holding her by her arms forcefully. Hyeri knew struggling would do her no good and thus she just complied to them reluctantly, fear gripping her heart. She couldn't fight back due to their high positions in the school's food chain. They were right below BTS if hyeri was honest.

The girls dragged hyeri to the girls bathroom and a few held her hands to and secured her up to the wall. Minah smirked at her and said evilly," I heard that jungkook oppa is sitting with you for two projects and today in PE he picked you for the first girl on his team. Not to mention he protected you from the hit huh."

Hyeri slightly cringed at her high pitched voice. Hyeri suddenly felt the air in her lungs being thrown out when minah punched her in the stomach.

"You , you have been seducing our oppa," minah hissed in hatred.

"Where are your glasses huh?" Minah said as her followers handed her a long wooden stick.

She felt cold liquid being splashed onto her and some ice cubes falling on her head.

"I hope you die one day you ugly , ting around with our oppas" minah said angrily before hitting hyeri's legs.

Hyeri yelped in pain as the stick collided with her leg, searing pain rushing up her nerves. One of the followers came and pulled her braids while the others started throwing some punches here and there. These girls were vicious. Hyeri knew it. They fed off rumours and acted girly in hopes to attract attention but behind their masks, they were just a bunch of attention seeking sharks.

"I hope you stay as far away from jungkook oppa and his friends for the rest of the school term an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter