009

Heal Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Jae kyung, or Jae for short, ran back to her new home and started shouting," omma!! I just met our new neighbor. She is a very pretty unnie!"

"Is that so? I wish to meet her haha," laughed her mother who continued unpacking.

"How old is she? And what's her name" Ask her father.

"Well, I forgotten to ask, but I guess oppa can go with me to ask again?" Jae smiled widely and replied.

"Did she look like Jungkook's age?" Asked her mother.

"I guess, she was very pretty and she looked about Jungkook's age. Her hair was so perfect and her smile was very very beautiful," Jae said in a dreamy voice.

"She must be an exception, since you my dear, rarely call girls pretty," laughed her mother.

"And who is this new pretty neighbor we have?" Asked jungkook who appeared from the second storey after exploring his new room.

"Oppa, let's go together to ask for her name shall we?" Jae beamed happily.

"OK, I want to meet her anyways," smiled jungkook.

Jae jumped around joyfully and grabbed jungkook's hand before starting to drag him next door.

---------------------------------------------

Hyeri huffed as she finally placed some of the unwanted junk in a box that she was about to throw out later. She tied her hair in a ponytail to avoid her straight hair from falling onto her face and disturbing her while she cleans.

Just then, she heard the doorbell rang again.

"Coming," Hyeri exclaimed a little before taking off the rubber band holding her pony tail together and heading back to the first floor.

"Yes?" Hyeri opened the door and smiled.

Her smile immediately died down a little as she realized who stood before her.

"You..." Jungkook said in shock.

"Oh my god," hyeri said with wide open.

"Hi unnie, I was wondering what your name was" smiled Jae.

"Ah.. I'm hyeri," hyeri said slowly, eyes still not believing that he was standing right before her.

"Thank you! See you soon, oh but wait. Would you like to come to our house for now to meet our parents?" Smiled Jae.

Hyeri smiled back at Jae and nodded, "sure why not."

Hyeri suddenly halted and realized that she did not have any of her disguise on. She had just shown Jungkook how she really looked like. She bit her lip and looked at jungkook again right in the eye and she saw an unidentified feeling in the glare he directed at her.

She laughed lightly and awkwardly before smiling back and Jae again and continuing," sorry Jae, unnie isn't feeling very well today, should I come another day?"

Jae immediately frowned and said," but you seem fine to me unnie,"

"She's coming with us jae, don't worry," she heard jungkook speak and before she knew it, jungkook grabbed her wrist and dragged her out of the house.

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook!" Hyeri shouted as she struggl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter