CHAPTER 5

Still the same

PRESENT TIME.

Just when Taekwoon arrived at the snack booth where he left Hakyeon to buy drinks for them, there he saw Hakyeon just beaming at him with his crescent eye smile that successfully captivating him once again for the nth times to who knows how much it is.

‘This guy gonna be the end for me’ he mumbled between his inside person that was arguing with himself from giving him a squishy hug or maybe a stretch on his round cheeks that form when his friend give him a full wide grin that show off his perfectly arranged white teeth.

“Here is your banana milk, Hakyeon-ah, now can you get rid of that smile…it’s getting creepy…”he give the bag filled with a pack of banana milk to a never faltering smile Hakyeon.

“Thank you Woon-ah, I will dwink it delicioouuslyyy~” now Hakyeon is smiling even wider than before making Taekwoon take a step a back from his initial standing from the out of place aegyo that came out of anywhere and that just managed to make Hakyeon chuckle at that.

‘Why is he not affected by my words? Did I left my stoic face at the convenience store before? Why does it seem to have a totally opposite effect from before? He even managed to insert an aegyo too…’ Taekwoon keep asking in the inside wondering what has Hakyeon eaten wrong.

Meanwhile, he did not know that Hakyeon has already a plan on his sleeves to find out his agenda. Yeah, after he realized that Taekwoon words to him does not match with his act, he decided to find out until the core of Earth on why Taekwoon always keep saying hurting words to him and that’s included on teasing his friend with words or there might be some action if he needed to.

Hakyeon keep on holding a smirk on his face and glancing at his friend from his corner of eyes while drinking his banana milk deliciously. Now that he notice his banana milk taste more delicious than he ever had before. ‘Ahhh~ it must be because Taekwonnie bought it for me’ he make a sudden realization face on his mind that if it ever blurted out to let everyone hear it, they might thought that he was a mad man for the ridiculous reason that he came out. (-.-)

 


 

 

While they are walking home, Hakyeon keep clinging to Taekwoon arms and there in his mind, he only pray to God that his face will not goes red from all the skinship that Hakyeon do. Hakyeon keep talking and asking him with over affection tone with aegyo overlapping with it and when Taekwoon only answering him a rather very short answer because of all the nervousness, Hakyeon only pout at it. Taekwoon heart really does a good job at withstanding it while he keep asking himself ‘Since when Hakyeon become so clingy like this, ughhh….but it’s quite cute too….’

Taekwoon mind come to his sense when he got instinct that they were being followed by some guy behind. He realize that the guy has been followed them from the corner of their neighborhood and in order to not give a panic attack to Hakyeon, he only order Hakyeon to walk faster.

“Ah~~. Why? Can’t you make it a precious time with me?” Yeah….that only draw out a whiny complaint from Hakyeon saying that Taekwoon only want to get rid of him by send him home faster. ‘Oh my, what do you expect from this guy?’ he face palmed at his friend low self-defense instinct. Seems that he has no choice.

“I think that there are some random guy behind us keep following us…” he slowly leaned in at Hakyeon ear and whispered it. Hakyeon swear if it is not the panic mood attack on him first, he would blush furiously when Taekwoon face was so near to him that he can feel Taekwoon hot breath on him.

Hakyeon finally snap out of it and slowly he turns his face to the side and that only make his fear leveled up when he saw that there is some guy, probably younger than him but obviously the guy was bigger than him and even Taekwoon is slightly shorter than him.

“Taekwoon-ah….let’s walk faster to the crowded place.” Hakyeon whispered to Taekwoon with his slightly wavering voice and Taekwoon just nodded at that. Nevertheless, that does not going to their plan as he heard a thumping footsteps toward them as it sound that the guy was running toward them.

Taekwoon just supposed that he was going to confront with the guy when he turned around to face that random guy but he was greeted with a familiar face that make him happy as the guy running toward him with an open arms as thought to hug him tightly and he just return back the hug that he receive from that guy.

“Sanghyuk-ah! What did you do here? Did you live around this area?” he says with his considerably high tone for him while keep his hand on the other waist.

Hakyeon just watch the whole scene at the side with his stank and not to forgetting to grumble in his mind saying how Taekwoon never greeted him like this in the first place. He watched them with jealousy glint in his eyes as he saw the guy have a better appearance than himself. Absolutely the guy was taller than him, well-built, paler than him and he was cute too. ‘Why Taekwoon let that kid touch him everywhere?’

“Aigooo hyung~ I miss you so much. Oh, to answer your question, yes, I live around this area and I just moved here 1 year ago when I’m back from abroad 2 years ago. What about you hyung? Since when you moved back here?”

“Just a few days ago…” Taekwoon watch how Hakyeon just looking at them with his stank face at the corner of his eyes.

“Ahh…let me introduce you, this is Sanghyuk, my neighbor during my stay at the abroad and this is Hakyeon, my friend when I was a kid in Korea.” Taekwoon introduce them to each other.

“Oh…hi, my name is Sanghyuk or you can just call me Hyuk.” Hyuk smile widely to Hakyeon while waving his hand.

“I’m Hakyeon, ah...btw did you live around these area?” “Yeah…” Hyuk answer with a slight nod.

“Then, I guess we will meet often, since I live around two blocks from here.” Hakyeon told him without leaving smile on his face.

“Ahh, really…Oh look at the time, I’m sorry you guys, but I have an appointment that I have to attend…I will catch up with you guys later next time.” He look at the watch and giving a pity look towards them.

“Then, you better hurry up, I will catch up with you later.” Taekwoon interrupt him as like to give him permission to leave and not to bother about them.

“See you later hyung!” Hyuk just leave them without forgetting to give a big hug to Taekwoon and a slight bow towards Hakyeon.

Taekwoon and Hakyeon look at that kid running as he was running late and give a hand wave when Hyuk turn around to look at them once again.

“Heol…you really seems like a different person when you are the one initiate the hug between both of you, from what my memory served me, you don’t like the skinship with guy that much” Hakyeon break the silence between them with a parting mouth and a disbelieving eyes he shoot to Taekwoon.

“Hyuk is really an adorable dongsaeng, you know…he is the first person that approach me when I was abroad and the time when I couldn’t get in with the people abroad because of the language barrier, he is the one that I always find to talk to even though he was younger than me.”

Hakyeon look at him with a blank face as Taekwoon really blurted out a long sentence and not to mention he was complimenting other person.

“Now, let’s go home…I’m tired” Taekwoon glance at Hakyoen before taking a step forward leaving Hakyeon with a puzzled expression behind.

“Yahh! Wait for me…” Hakyeon take a faster step to catch up with Taekwoon long step thanks to his long legs.

‘He is really mean with me, just who am I seeing just now that have sweet talk and hugging his dongsaeng like he was the warmest person on the Earth’ Hakyeon mumbled slowly when he was trying to keep up with Taekwoon and that just manage to earn a glare from Taekwoon.

But Hakyeon is really being Hakyeon. He stop at his track and flip his hair.“What? Why are you looking at me like that?” he says with his sassy face like he did not do anything wrong.

Taekwoon just rolled his eyes at his friend antics and keep walking faster leaving Hakyeon behind grumble at him without realizing that a small curl form on his lips.

 


A/N : As you guys have read, I decided to insert the other Vixx character inside this as I thought it would be quite dull when there only have those two characters. I think it would be quite fun to insert that Kenjumma ^^. How dumb am I not to think about this earlier -.-

Anyway, thanks a lot again to all my pretty subscribers...you guys totally rock my day^^ Enjoy it! I would try to update soon if those idea have found its way to me, you know...-.- damn that writer block.Ha ha ha, have a good day everyone, N-nyeong^^