CHAPTER 4

Still the same

TAEKWOON POV.

FLASHBACK

“….Ha-Hakyeon-ah, w-what are you doing?”

All of sudden Hakyeon hug him tightly and thankfully he can’t see his reddened cheek from all the skinship that he used to before, obviously, this has been too long for him and just like that, he can easily make him feel like this was right place for him, in his arms and his warmth that feels so right and comforting.

”Ouch!” Taekwoon yelled in pain when Hakyeon suddenly released him and right away slap at his arms.

 “That’s for not keep in contact with me. How could you do that… you know how much I worried for you, how will he adapted on stranger place, does the food suit his taste, does he even can make friend?”

 He saw how Hakyeon face changes from nagging-grandmother look to a deeply and sincerely concerned over him. ‘What did he do to deserve someone like me that only make him feel sad?’ he noted in mind.

 “….every day I keep asking myself and how can you not even contact me for once….?”

 He have to resist big time the urge to hug him, soothe him and tell him how much he miss him just like how Hakyeon longing for him all this year, no…he miss Hakyeon more that he miss me while rubbing his back when he saw his friend tear came out and it hurts him so much to see Hakyeon cried like that. But, that is not how it goes when he let out a word that he might regret for his whole life.

“Sorry….I just can’t find time to contact you as I was busy adapting my life there and as time goes on, I forgot about you.”

Hurts… No, it is more than that to describe his feeling when he blurted out that and it is worse when he saw how his friend face totally change 180 degree. He keep looking at Hakyeon in the eyes when all he do was searching for something to look at except for his face. He don’t know how much longer he can keep up with his lie and keep avoiding him away while he sealed his feelings for him that is wrong from the very start that might ruin their great friendship that he treasure even though sometimes he want more than that from Hakyeon and by the fact that it might disgust his friend have him scare at the thought of losing Hakyeon.

“L-let’s go in, your parents must be waiting…” Taekwoon mind wandered back to reality after he heard him stuttered over something that he did not hear when all he do is looking at Hakyeon. He just keep looking at him from behind walking to inside back to our parents.

 ‘Sorry….my lifelong friends. Sorry Hakyeon-ah, if I let go of myself you will be disgust with my feeling and the thought of you leaving me would only make my whole world fall apart. It’s best for us if I act out like I don’t affected by you at all or else I would only make things worse for us.’

‘I miss you so much…Hakyeon-ah’

When Taekwoon has reached home, his mind only filled with the image of Hakyeon. He sprawled out on the bed with his leg dangling at the edge of the bed. ‘He really has grown out to be a beautiful man, enough to make his heart skip a beat and one thing for sure was his warmth that radiating to other people does not change over all these year.’ His head was full with image of Hakyeon smile that almost make his heart burst with over affection for his friend.

 “This won’t do, I need to beat a sense out of me.” Taekwoon mumbled by himself and he get up to wash himself before going to bed. After 10 minutes of shower, he then drift to sleep without drying up his hair as a way to keep out of Hakyeon in his mind by goes to sleep quickly without thinking anything else but unfortunately he fail when he drift to sleep only to find Hakyeon in his dream.

The next morning when he woke up, he was greeted by his own morning angel at his front door and he thought this would be his lucky day when he have his night and morning with his appreciate one; Hakyeon. He just let Hakyeon to his house while he was taking shower and getting ready. But, what greeted him when he was done dressed up was enough to make his heart stop working. ‘Oh my, that mug!’ he keep swearing in his mind of his forgetfulness to keep away that mug.

“Woon-ah, did you still keep this? Awww, how sweet of you…I thought that you have completely forget about me…”

‘Oh ! He found it.’ Hakyeon keep looking at him with his signature puppy eyes that always win him over back when they were kids and the sudden affection in Hakyeon words was overwhelming for him.

“Oh that…I just found it lately when I’m packing up to move to Korea back, I found it in a box, unused…so I just bring it back to Korea again.” Now thanks to his ever stoic face that his parents gifted to him,he blurted out words that managed to make a white lies to Hakyeon and there his friend just bluntly believed him and he feel sad when Hakyeon put on a disappointed look at the thought of it just a mere hope for him.

“I’m ready, let’s go” quickly he find an excuse to keep himself from busted in front of Hakyeon and walk himself to the front door with a fast pace.

‘Uhhh…that’s really close’ his hand at his chest trying to calm down his racing heartbeat at the thought of Hakyeon knowing his real feelings and his other hand keep fanning his heated face.

 

A/N: Ahh...I don't know about this chapter, I'm having a writer block right now but thankfully my final exam was over, so I can put more time in this story. so...Hooray for that...okay then...and btw thank you to all my subsribers! You guys are jjang! ^^