Captured

Come take my hand

Jin woke up. He tried to sit up, but no matter how hard he fought, he couldn't do it. He felt his hands tied behind his back. He had no way of getting up. He thought back to the last things he could remember. 

(Flashback)
He reluctantly tapped the 'end call' button on his phone, before letting it drop to the floor of his car. New tears pooled in his eyes, by the thought of never being able to see Namjoon again. He took a deep breath. He imagined the younger boy panicking by now, but if he had to choose to either leave Namjin, and thereby saving his life, along with the lives of his other bandmates, or going home and getting them all killed, his choice would be easy. He looked in the review mirror and saw three black SUVs trailing behind him. They had fired a few shots at him earlier, and he therefore knew that they were carrying guns. It had been a relatively quiet night. He had gotten done with an interview, along with the rest of the boys, when the manager had asked to talk to him. He had sent the others home, telling them to go to bed and not wait for him. But he knew that Namjoon wouldn't follow instructions from anyone, not even him. The manager had talked to him about some crazy fan letters that had arrived. Some of them were really creepy, and they had made Jin really uncomfortable. He had brushed away the thoughts, thinking little of it as the manager tried to assure him that nothing was going to happen.

Back in the car, Jin saw the SUVs catching up to him. A minute or two more, and they would be able to get him. He had stopped trying to escape, finding all his attempts fruitless. As the SUVs got closer, he started crying even more. Then, he heard a loud noise, reminding him of when he was younger, and he had seen a movie with guns. The car shook for a few seconds, before another gunshot sounded, and the car shook again.
'They're shooting at the tires.' He thought. The car slowed down rapidly with a 3rd shot, and Jin reluctantly let go of the speeder, realizing that he had lost the fight. One of the SUVs came to a stop behind his car, another beside his car, and the last in front of his car, preventing him from any escape route. He watched as 5 or 6 dark figures stepped out of the cars and walked towards him. He undid his seatbelt and moved to the back of the car, hoping they would spare him if they saw how scared he was. No such luck, however, as the men started attacking the car with baseball bats. One of them hit the window where Jin was sitting, streaking it into a thousand little pieces. He opened the door, even after breaking the window. The singer had pulled his knees to his chest, trying to make himself as small as possible.
"I've found him." The man yelled. Two their men reached into the car and grabbed Jin's arms. They pulled him out of the car. When he was out, his face was covered with a tissue. It smelled sickly sweet. Jin tried to get away from his captors, but his struggling became weaker and weaker, as he slipped into unconsciousness.
(End of flashback)

"Hey look at that. The princess is awake." A man's voice said. Jin turned his head, seeing a man standing over him. 
"Do you think master wants to see him now?" He asked another man outside the cell door.
"I think master would appreciate if he was a little more coorperative." The other man said. He smiled evilly at the boy laying on the ground. Jin was certain he had never been so scared in his life, but he was sure it was about to get worse. 
"Please let me go." Jin said weakly, hoping to get them to pity him enough to let him go.
"When master sees you, he will never allow you to leave. You could try, but it would end very badly for you." The man said, crouching down and grabbing a handful of Jin's brown hair. 
"We are going to have so much fun, the three of us. But we better stay out of his face. I think master would like this pretty face to be intact." The man said, the last part directed at his friend. Jin didn't cry. He was too scared to cry, and he didn't know, that in another part of town, Namjoon was sitting on a couch, also too scared to shed a tear.
-----------------------
An- hello. Wow, this turned dark quickly. I promise that I will warn you if any 'adult situations' come up. Sorry if I have offended anyone with the darkness of this chapter. Please comment your feelings about this chapter. And please also subscribe and vote, thanks❤ ️