The kidnapper revealed

Come take my hand

Jin woke up on the floor again. What was unusual, however, was the clean set of clothes in his cell. It consisted of a blue long sleeve shirt and pants. He put on the clothes, figuring he would be asked to do that later. As soon as he was done putting on the clothes, the donor opened and a man stepped in.
"Master would like to see you." The man said, motioning for Jin to follow him. They walked up three flights of stairs, down several corridors, until he walked through a large wooden door. It led to a room, which could be described as a ballroom. It was filled with posters of Bts, merchandise with Bts, pictures of Bts. There even was a white tank top, which was ripped by the shoulder. He recognized it as the shirt that Jimin had worn once at a performance. Maybe he had been wrong when he told Namjoon that it wasn't a sasaeng. 
"Do you like it?" Jin turned around at the sound of another voice. A man, probably in his thirties had entered the room without him knowing.
"You're crazy." Jin said.
"No, I'm a fan. I love Bts. I have all the Bts March, all you albums, and even some collectibles." He said, proudly.
"You're a sasaeng." Jin said.
"I'm dedicated. There's a difference. I hope you have gotten my letters." The man said. Jin looked at him like he was crazy.
"You sent me those creepy letters?" Jin said.
"Would you join me for dinner?" The man said.
"No." Jin said in disbelief. Suddenly, he felt a sharp pain in his cheek. The man had slapped him. He looked at the older man in disbelief.
"Be grateful for my treatment of you, boy." The man hissed.
"Okay, I'll eat with you." Jin said. He followed the man through a door, where a table that could satisfy 10 people had been sat up.
"Please sit down." The man said, pointing to one of two chairs.
"Please eat something." He said. Jin looked at the food, but no matter how much his body craved food, he didn't want to take the chance of being poisoned.
"It's not poisoned. Look." The man said, grabbing a piece of chicken and eating it. Jin slowly filled his plate, but only enough to keep him alive for a few more days. It had been 2 days since he had last eaten.
"What do you want with me?" Jin asked.
"I want you to stay here with me forever. I want to to perform for me, dance and sing. I'll promise to take care of you." The man said.
"No way. I want to go home." Jin said. He wasn't going to stay there voluntarily. He wanted to go home, to his kids and to Namjoon. 
"I figured you'd say that." He said, snapping his fingers. Two guards walked over to Jin, taking a hold of each of his arms.
"Maybe another day in the cell will make you more cooperative. I hope that tomorrow, you will see differently." The man said, letting the guards take the younger boy away.
"And Seokjin, remember. If you say yes to my offer, I will give you the best from in this mansion, with the most beautiful view. All you have to do is say 'yes'." He said.
"No." Jin said, the guards leading him back to his dark, cold cell. How he wanted a nice, comfy bed to sleep in. And how he wanted today just a mouthful more of the food that had been in front of him. And how he wished to feel Namjoon's arms around him, like he normally did when no one else was home. The floor of the cell was slightly sandy, and Jin scraped as much sand together as he possibly could. He made a small layer on the floor and used his finger to draw a simple pattern in the sand, mixed with dirt. J+N. And then he made a heart around the letters. It wasn't much, but it was all he could do to remember what he was fighting for. 
---------------------
An- So it was a sasaeng who kidnapped Jin. Will Namjoon ever find his princess? Will Jin accept the kidnappers offer and will he ever get back home? Please subscribe, vote and comment to find out❤️