Together

Come take my hand

Namjoon had managed to sneak past the guards guarding the front door of the mansion. The kidnapper, whoever it was, had to have a lot of money to get something like this together. Namjoon sneaked into something that looked like a large ballroom. He was about yo leave again, when he heard someone enter the room. He ducked behind a pillar, hiding, while listening to what the newcomers had to say. 
"Is he breaking yet?" A voice said. Namjoon realized that they were talking about Jin, which meant that his princess hadn't been broken yet. He couldn't help but feel proud. 
"In sure he will soon. Either that or die." Another voice said. At that moment, another figure entered the room. He started talking to the other two, who kept referring to him as 'master'. The two guards went to stand by the door, as another man entered. Namjoon froze as he saw what the man was holding. The sight scared him more than anything ever had. Jin looked paler than Namjoon had thought humanly possible. He swayed on his legs, only the guards hand around his arm keeping him standing. If it wasn't for the guards, Namjoon would have taken down the 'master', making him beg for his life. The 'master' motioned for his guards to leave the room, leaving only himself and Jin, who, without the support of the guard, was sitting on the floor, looking as if ready to pass out at any moment. 
"You know how to stop this Jin. You only need to say that one word, and all this will be over." The master said, walking in circles around Jin, how was staring defiantly into the floor. 
"No." Namjoon heard his princess say, his voice hoarse and tired. It broke Namjoon heart to hear, but he had to be patient, waiting for the right moment to save Jin. He kept his eyes firmly locked on the scene in front of him, waiting for the man to make his next move. 
"It's actually easy, Jinnie. It's a simple little word, and you will have everything you've dreamt of." The creepy man said. Namjoon's blood was boiling at hearing a nickname from a man, who had literally tortured Jin to the breaking point. As Jin refused to answer him, the man lifted his hand, preparing to hit Jin, who tried to shy away from the man, but the lack of strength made the task nearly impossible. As the man's hand came into contact with Jin's face, it started a chain reaction. Jin was thrown to the side, his hand clutching his face. Namjoon lost his temper at seeing Jin being hit, and nearly 5 seconds later, he had shoved the man away from where Jin was laying. The man banged his head against the floor, knocking him out cold. 
"Namjoon?" Namjoon turned towards Jin, who looked at him in disbelief. 
"Are you real?" Jin asked. Namjoon, as an answer, ran over to Jin, pulling him into the best and worst hug in his life. Best, because he was finally holding the man he loved in his arms again. And worst, because he could feel Jin's bones under his fingertips. And he could feel Jin's tears soaking his shirt. 
"It's okay Jin. I'm right here. I'm going to protect you, no matter what." Namjoon whispered, as he clutched Jin tighter. But it didn't take long before the three guards barged through the door. Within seconds, they had seized control over the situation, surrounding the two boys. Namjoon tried his best to shield Jin from any harm, and held onto the older boy with all his might. He wasn't going to lose him again. The first guard tried to take Jin away from Namjoon. But Namjoon wasn't going to let that happen. 
"Take both of us, or nothing." He said, sounding braver than he was. The guards looked at him and motioned for him to stand up. He did, pulling Jin up with him, supporting most of the older boy's weight. They were led to a cell, one that Jin was familiar with. The guards locked the door and left the two.

"You came for me?" Jin said, his voice barely ore than a whisper. 
"Of course. I will always find you." Namjoon said, kissing Jin's forehead. Silence filled the room, and within minutes, Namjoon felt Jin sleeping in his arms. He smiled slightly, because even if they were both in serious danger, they were together at last. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

an- sorry for the long wait. I have had some really long days, these past few days, and I have wanted nothing more than to sleep. But here is another chapter. I think there are two or three chapters left in this story. Please subscribe, vote and comment❤