Lost and found

Come take my hand

The next morning, Namjoon opened his eyes to complete silence. He was still holding Jin in his arms, as if the older would disappear if he let go. 
"Hyung, wake up." Namjoon whispered to the sleeping boy. There were no movement, and no reply. Namjoon panicked and grabbed Jin's wrist searching for a pulse. The breathed a sigh of relief as he found a weak pulse, weak, but there. 
"Hyung?" He asked again. No response. As Namjoon looked closer at him, Jin has gotten paler than the previous day. Namjoon shook him again, not sure of what to do in this sort of situation. After several nerve racking minutes, Jin slowly opened his eyes. 
"Hyung. Thank god." Namjoon breathed, a wave of relief washing over him. He bowed down and hugged the older with all his might. 
"Namjoon...I'm really tired." Jin said. 
"You shouldn't go back to sleep. Please stay awake." Namjoon said. 
"Okay, I'll try." Jin said, trying to smile. Namjoon sat up, placing Jin's head on his lap, the orders hair. "When was the last time you ate?" Namjoon asked, remembering how thin Jin felt. Jin looked down, counting. 
"Three days, I think." Jin said. 
"And when did you last have some water?" Namjoon asked, hating the kidnapper for not caring about Jin's health. 
"A little more than a day." Jin answered, a wave of thirst coming over him, as he remembered how long it had been since he had had anything to drink. Namjoon didn't answer. Instead, he just went back to running his fingers through Jin's brown 

The hours went by without a word. They just stayed like that. Namjoon sitting and running his fingers through Jin's hair, while Jin was resting his head on his lap. Suddenly, the two boys heard a loud sound, that sounded a lot like a gunshot. They both sat up quickly, Namjoon pulling Jin closer to him.
"What's going on?" Jin asked, scared.
"I don't know." Namjoon answered. A few seconds later, the door to the cell was opened. A police man, with a gun drawn was aiming at them. 
"I've found them." He yelled to someone in the hallway. Soon, they were surrounded by three policemen. They helped them up, leading them out of the room. Jin, who was too tired and exhausted to walk, was being carried by Namjoon, who refused to let go of him.

In the Bts dorm, Kookie was watching the news.
"Breaking news. Popular idol group member, Kim Seokjin, was found 20 minutes ago, along with band member, Kim Namjoon in a mansion outside Seoul. Not much is known currently, but we will of course we will keep tracking the story." Kookie's eyes were glued to the screen, and as soon as the news woman stopped talking, he called for his hyungs. 
"HYUNGS, HYUNGS?" He yelled. The 4 older boys came out of their respective rooms. 
"What is it, Kookie?" Taehyung asked. 
"They found them. The police found Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung a while ago. They were okay." Kookie cheered. At the news, the 4 hyungs breathed a sigh of relief. Their band mates were okay. They called their manager, who hurried to take them to the hospital. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------An: Okay, only one chapter left. What do you think of this chapter. I know it's not as exciting as some of my previous chapters, but I think it's acceptable. Please subscribe, if you aren't, and vote and subscribe. Thank you for reading❤ ️.