Rescue mission

Come take my hand

It had been ten days since Jin's kidnapping. Suddenly, Namjoon got a call from the manager.
"Namjoon, I need to talk to you. Can I stop by your dorm?" The manager asked.
"Sure manager hyung. What is it about? Is it about Jin?" Namjoon asked, hoping to get a yes.
"Maybe, I don't know yet." The manager said, before hanging up.

15 minutes later, the manager knocked on the door to the dorm.
"Can I talk to Namjoon alone?" He asked. The other boys nodded and retreated to their respective rooms. 
"Is this about Jin?" Namjoon asked again.
"This morning, I remembered some strange fan mail that Jin had gotten a few days before his disapperance." The manager said.
"Strange how?" Namjoon asked.
"It was like the writer was obsessed with Seokjin, almost possessive. Seokjin knew about this and he had read some of them." The manager continued.
"Can I see one?" Namjoon asked. The manager pulled a pink paper out of his jacket. Jin's favorite color. Namjoon started reading.

Jinnie
Can't you see that you belong with me? I can take care of you. Leave your group and come be with me forever. I love you more than anything. I love you more than any other idol, and my feelings with you is nothing but real. I promise that we will be together soon, my love.
Lots of love, the man of your dreams.

"This is super weird." Namjoon said.
"That was what Seokjin said. I'm suspecting a sasaeng." The manager said.
"But on the phone, Jin said it wasn't a sasaeng." Namjoon said.
"Seokjin couldn't possibly have known. The address matches that of a mansion on the outskirts of the city. I have already sent the letter to the police. They will investigate it tomorrow." The manager said.
"What if it's too late by tomorrow. Kidnappers, and especially sasaengs can do serious damage in a matter of hours. And he's already had Jin for 10 days. Who knows what he might have done to him." Namjoon said. The manager sighed and placed a hand on Namjoon's shoulder.
"I know you are very worried. More worried than the other members, and certainly more worried than me, but rushing into this could be just as dangerous to Seokjin's safety." The manager said.
"If everything goes according to plan, you will be able to see him by tomorrow afternoon." The manager continued. He stood up and walked towards the door.
"I'll come by tomorrow." He said. Namjoon nodded. As soon as the door closed, he called the other members together.
"The police have a suspect in Jin's case. Their planning on investigating tomorrow." Namjoon said. Kookie smirked slightly.
"Kookie?" Namjoon asked.
"We know you, Namjoon hyung. You're going to try and free Jin tonight, by yourself. You're reckless, but you always have a cause to be." The maknae said. The rest of the members nodded in agreement.
"You love Jin hyung, probably more than what is healthy for either of you. But I'm sure he feels the same way. We could hear part of your conversation from our room. Jin hyung would never make an agreement with a sasaeng, if it meant never seeing you again." Hoseok said, smiling.
"And also, Jin hyung heard you when you promised to save him. He believes in you." Jimin said.
"So you all are okay with me going?" Namjoon asked, baffled by the words of the members.
"We had expected nothing less of you." Taehyung said. Namjoon quickly hugged all of them before retreating to his room to prepare. He took the letter that the manager had left, and read the address. He knew where it was. He borrowed Kookie's phone, if his own should stop working. He brought a little food, in case he or Jin got hungry. When the bag had been packed, he said goodbye to the members, who, in return, wished him good luck. He sat in his car, starting the motor, with only on thought in his head.
'I'm coming Jin hyung'.
---------------------
An- ooh, Namjoon is (finally) going to save Jin. I can't wait. But I have to, and so do all of you. Comments, votes and subscriptions makes me update quicker.❤️