Finally safe

Come take my hand

The four young men walked through the doors to the hospital, with the heir manager. The manager went to the desk, to ask for the location of their two missing members. The manager led them to an elevator.
"Room 143." He said, before letting the elevator separate him from the boys. They found the right room, and opened the door quietly. Inside the room, a sleeping Jin was lying. Namjoon was sitting next to him, holding his hand.
"Hey." Namjoon said, quietly. The 4 newcomers threw themselves at him, hugging him from all angles. 
"How are you?" Yoongi asked.
"I'm okay. Jin hyung had it worse than me." Namjoon said, looking at the sleeping form on the bed.
"Is he going to be okay?" Kookie asked.
"Yeah. He suffered from severe dehydration and he hasn't eaten for days. He fell asleep as soon as we got here." Namjoon said. The newcomers sat down in the chairs around the bed. Jimin glanced at Namjoon's hand, holding onto Jin's.
"So...is Namjin real now?" Jimin asked. Namjoon smiled, and looked away.
"I don't know. We didn't really talk about that." Namjoon answered. Taehyung nodded, not looking convinced. 
"Hyung, you say that while you are holding his hand. We aren't blind." Taehyung said. Namjoon sighed.
"Well, nothing is official yet. We haven't discussed it." The leader said. 

2 hours later, Jin started to stir in his sleep. 
"Hyung? Can you hear me?" Namjoon asked, still not having let go of the other's hand. Jin slowly opened his eyes.
"Hey. How are you feeling?" Namjoon asked. The other members had gone to get some food, but Namjoon had refused to go.
"Better. How about you?" Jin asked, smiling at the younger.
"I'm okay." Namjoon answered.
"Are the others here?" Jin asked.
"Yes. They just went down to get something to eat." Namjoon said.
"And you didn't join them?" 
"That would include having to leave you alone." Namjoon said. Jin rolled his eyes, but smiling.
"When did you get so cheesy?" Jin asked, laughing slightly.
"When did you get so incredibly good looking?" Namjoon teased, despite the older still looking slightly too pale. 
"So... Is Namjin real now?" A voice sounded from the door. The two turned to see their bandmates looking at them with a 'told you so'-look. 
"What do you think, Namjoonie?" Jin said, empathize on the nickname.
"I think it's a good idea." Namjoon said, leaning down to kiss Jin, but being stopped by the elder.
"Not in front of the kids." Jin said.
"Hey, some of us are older than Namjoon." Suga protested, making everyone laugh.
"It's good to have you back, hyung." Kookie said, running over and embracing Jin, followed by the rest of the members, once they realized that they hadn't even welcomed Jin back.
"It good to be back. Back here where I can boss you around. Have you been doing your homework Kookie?" Jin asked, only to annoy the maknae. Kookie gave Jin a light punch on the arm, making the others laugh as well, just as they were collecting themselves from Yoongi's earlier statement. 

The next day, Jin got to go home. The doctors had told the group to keep an eye on him for the next 24 hours, but that didn't seem to be a problem, as Namjoon insisted on being at Jin's side at every moment.
"Namjoon, I can take care of myself." Jin said, for the 117th time that day.
"Well you obviously can't. If you are too much alone, you'll end up being kidnapped by weird sasaengs again. And we can't have that, can we? Then I'd have to admire the kids, and they aren't as easy on the eyes as you are." Namjoon said.
"Now you're cheesy again." Jin complained.
"Don't lie, you kinda like my cheesy side." Namjoon teased.
"If it makes you happy, being a giant ball of cheese, then I guess I could live with it." Jin said, rolling his eyes at his boyfriend. Namjoon leaned in for a kiss, and this time, he wasn't stopped.
---------------------
An- yay, end it on a happy note. So that was it. I'm sorry it took so long, but my school seems to hate me, taking all my writing time away with homework. But now I'll have to decide what story to upload next. Please give me some male boygroup visuals in the comments, and I will make kind of a sequel to my other story "please save me" (go read it if you haven't), but with other bands too. And while you are leaving a comment, please tell me what you think and though of this story. And as usual, vote and subscribe, please ❤️