Telling the others

Come take my hand

As Namjoon told the other members what had happened along the night, they were all quiet. Not politely quiet, but scaringly quiet, like they had all gone mute, or like the world had stopped moving, and only Namjoon was able to speak. 
"And then he hung up with the words ' I love you, Namjoon'." He ended. The last word barely more than a whisper. His last words hung in the air for several seconds, before anyone said anything.
"At least he got to say goodbye." Taehyung said, trying to find something positive about this whole thing. His outburst, however, sparked 4 pairs of eyes glaring at him.
"Taehyung. Don't say those kinds of things." Jimin whisper-shouted. Taehyung knew he didn't make it easy for the leader.
"It wasn't goodbye. I'm going to get him back. I promised him." Namjoon said, standing up, earning a few concerned looks. Jungkook was sure that if Namjoon could save Jin's life by jumping of a cliff, the leader wouldn't even hesitate. 
"You know that Jin wouldn't wish for you to risk your life for him, right? Jungkook asked. The leader looked at him.
"I know that, but I can't just leave him behind." Namjoon said, looking into the eyes of the other boy. Jungkook knew what he was talking about. The maknae looked over his shoulder to see Taehyung looking back at him.
"I understand hyung. I really do, but if I had to choose, I would rather loose one hyung than two." Kookie said, careful not to anger the leader further.
"I know you would. And I promise that you won't loose Jin hyung." Namjoon said. Jungkook noticed that he never said that he was going to be alright himself. The maknae knew that if it came down to it, Namjoon would gladly take a bullet for the princess. 
"Will I loose you, then?" He asked. Namjoon didn't answer.

Jin POV
My whole body hurt. They had left my face untouched, as promised, but they had taken it out on the rest of my body. My chest hurt, and it was difficult to even breathe. Every time my heart beat, I felt a pain in my whole chest. It was best if I didn't move, so I didn't. I was lying on the floor, trying not to move more than I had to. I just wanted it to end. I wanted so badly, to just end it. But I couldn't. Namjoon had promised to get me home. And Namjoon keeps his promises. I heard the door open, and despite the pain it caused me, my body tensed up, waiting for the next kicks and hits to hit me. But they never came. Instead, I heard the sound of metal hitting the floor. Then the door closed again. I tried to turn my head, without moving the rest of my body to much. The intruder had placed a small metal tray on the ground, inches from where I was lying. The tray had a small cup, of what looked like water, but the small pieces of dirt swimming around in it, told me that it wasn't clean. Next to it, was a small piece of dry bread. I debated whether to eat it or not. I was incredibly hungry, and it had almost been a day since I had last eaten. But the water was dirty, and the bread could be poisoned. I decided to hide it in the corner of the room, if I got desperate. I then tried to sleep, again, without moving to much. It wasn't just my chest that hurt anymore. My stomach aches for food, and seeing the bread being put away, set of a new wave of hunger. My heart hurt to. Not physically, but it ached to see the boys again. To see Namjoon again. Maybe all the Namjin shippers were on to something. I went to sleep, hungry, hurting, and missing.
---------------------
An: aww, poor Jin. And a trace of vkook. They won't take over this story, but there will probably continue to be small vkook moments here and there. Today was my birthday. I think it was also Taehyung's birthday, so congratulations. Please leave a comment, as they help me update quicker, and let me know what I'm doing right and what I need to work on. Please also subscribe and vote❤️.