A call

Come take my hand

It was late night when Namjoon's phone rang. He wasn't sleeping however. He was writing a new rap text, or at least he was trying to. He picked up the phone and looked at the caller id. Kim Seokjin. Namjoon smiled. He accepted the call and placed the phone by his ear.
"Jin hyung?" He asked.
"Namjoon?" The leaders smile fell as soon as he heard his bandmates voice. The older had obviously been crying, and Namjoon immediately thought of a plan to torture and kill anyone who dared to make his princess cry. 
"What's going on?" Namjoon asked, slightly panicking.
"I'm being chased by some scary men. They have guns." Jin said, his voice cracking at the last word.
"Are they sasaengs, or anti-fans?" Namjoon asked. He was standing up, pacing around, trying to keep his sanity.
"I don't know. Neither, I think. I'm driving out of the city. I'm not leading them directly to the dorm." Jin said, his voice shifted, from panicked to slightly too calm for Namjoon's taste. He knew the older had a plan.
"Jin, come back. They can find the address online. Come back here." Namjoon's said, not even caring that he forgot the honorifics.
"I can't. If this number calls you again, don't pick up. They'll catch up to me soon. And don't let the others pick up either. I don't want anyone to get hurt because of me." Jin said. Namjoon was already putting on his jacket.
"Speed up, and get back here." Namjoon said, probably for the thousandth time. But he knew it wouldn't work.
"I'm sorry. Tell the others I sorry too. And tell them that I love them." Jin said.
"Jin, you're sounding like you are saying goodbye. Don't. No matter what it takes, I'm going to get you back home. Understood?" Namjoon asked.
"I love you, Namjoon." Jin said, before a beep announced that he had hung up.
"DAMN IT" Namjoon yelled as he threw the phone at the wall, then remembering that it was the last thing of his that Jin had been in touch with. He sat down on the couch, his jacket hanging of one shoulder. His mind was blank, with the exception of Jin. It wouldn't exactly be a secret that he had a soft spot for the older boy, and that the feeling was mutual, but none of them had acted on it. Who were those people? What would happen to his pink princess? And would they ever see each other again?

Several hours went by, and Namjoon didn't even move. He didn't move when Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung walked in and Taehyung started making them breakfast. The three younger boys were immediately alarmed by the stillness and silence of their leader.
"Hyung? Are you okay?" Jungkook asked. Namjoon didn't even move, scared that if he moved the slightest, he would have to face the fact that Jin was gone.
"Namjoon hyung. This isn't fun. Please talk to us." Jungkook said, sitting down next to his leader, placing a hand on his back.
"I'll go get the others." Jimin said, walking towards the bedrooms, to wake the others. A few moments later, he returned, followed by Hoseok and Yoongi.
"I can't find Jin hyung. Is he already up?" Jimin asked. No one answered. 
"Hyung, what's going on. Do you know where Jin hyung is?" Taehyung asked, his voice full of worry, just like the eyes of the other boys. And then it happened. Namjoon felt the weight of the world on his shoulders, pressing him down. He had failed as a leader. He had lost a member, and then he had been sitting there all night, doing nothing to try and help him.
"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." He said, to no one in particular. The tears traveled down his cheeks. s were shocked. They had never seen their strong leader this vulnerable, this broken down. 
"It's okay hyung. You haven't done anything wrong." Hoseok said, placing a hand comfortingly on Namjoon's shoulder.
"I'm sorry Jin. I'm sorry." He whispered, hoping that someone would hear him and bring his princess safely back to him.
------------
An- new story. First chapter, how was it. Please let me know in the comments. This is an idea that I got yesterday, so it's not fully developed. If you have any ideas, you are welcome to leave them in the comments. Hope you enjoyed, please subscribe, comment and vote❤️