Chapter 2

Convenient Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Driving to the office would have only taken 20 or less minutes, but it was not the place I wanted to be at the moment. Without even thinking much, I took a detour, hoping that this mindless wandering would keep me away from going to the office.

But no matter what I did, I still could not ignore my responsibilities. It is funny that I cannot stay at my home because of the doe-eyed boy who loves me, and the office is a place I would avoid, especially when my father is present.

With a sigh, I parked the vehicle and got out. Not really thinking of anything else, I passed the leather bag to the hands of my secretary, who was already ready to receive it like it was a practiced motion. Maybe it was, maybe that is how my father has disciplined them—having a leash on each and every one's lives, controlling them with his power.

Just like how he did with my mother, just like how he was doing with my life, and sadly, to that doe-eyed boy too, whose life is now tangled with mine.

The doe-eyed boy.

The thought of him made me stop.

“Sir, is everything ok?” the secretary had stopped walking too and was giving me a confused look when I started walking back to the car.

“Just have something to collect from the car, you go.”

With the thought of my father, I had forgotten the lunch the doe-eyed boy prepared had prepared for me. And no matter how much I don’t like the boy, it didn’t feel right. And without thinking much, I collected the small box Jaejoong gave me in the morning and walked back to the office.

.

.

.

“Hyung?”

Hearing the voice of Yoochun I looked away from the files I was reading. Or was I really reading them. My mind was not focusing on anything today.

“you got late to come today?” Yoochan was being his usual caring self.

“I didn’t know you were keeping tabs on me Yoochan”

He smiled at my reply. Knowing that he didn’t take my response in a wrong way. 

“Nothing like that hyung, uncle called, he’s coming to Korea today, and I thought you should know.”

This news, made the air around me a little stuffy.

“When did you get the news” it was my father, and I didn’t know he would be coming to Korea today.

“Changmin called me in the morning, he will be coming wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter