Chapter one

Convenient Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter one.

 

Instead of going to office, I ended up in Heechul’s embrace. Only person who could I want to have now. Heechul. Yet the thought of the doe eyes boy was haunting my memory.

Forget him. Kick him out your mind.

My mind was ordering me forget Jaejoong as I try get rid of Heechul’s clothes.

“Yunho ahh.. what is the rush today..” Heechul’s voice was sensuous. His voice so sensuous, it almost felt like a sin. This is a sin.

“Yunho ah” he moaned under my touch, lips parting as I on the skin that’s marked so easily.

Don’t call me yunho ah… don’t call me like that… 

“Yunho ah..”

I bit his lips, drawing a painful gasp this time. 

Don’t… don’t call me Yunho ah… it reminds me of him.

I kissed him roughly, making sure that my mark was on his skin. The little breaks of skin seeped out blood.

“Yah..” he almost pushed me, yet I know it was only a part of our play, Heechul always liked it rough, always wanted me to take dominance when in bed, and I do agree that it made the better. But today was different. It was like I was really hurting Heechul.

You are hurting Heechul

I already knew it but I also knew he was enjoying it.

So are you. You enjoy hurting him. My mind said. But I couldn’t figure out the reason, why am I like this today, I came from my house to go to office, instead I ended up reaching Heechul’s place. My companion for almost two years. The relationship that we have is not something that neither I or Heechul could explain. Sometimes like friends, sometimes like lovers we have now reached a point where we don’t try to define our relationship. For me Heechul was a place I would go for consolation, and for Heechul, I don’t really know, but I guess I was someone that he couldn’t easily let go.  

.

.

.

.

.

I laid alone on the bed and Heechul was in the shower, I looked at his bare body that is almost visible to me through the opened bathroom door. He never really cared about privacy; personal space was not something that Heechul was familiar with.

And seeing him, like this, being comfortable around me, almost made me forget Jaejoong for a moment.

“aren’t you going to office today?” Heechul’s was now wrapping a towel around his slender body and taking another towel he threw it at me. And that is his way of telling me to dry his hair.

“come here” I sat on the bed and made his sit beside me, his hair was wet and the water droplets were falling to his bare skin, he was beautiful, almost like an angel. I slowly started to wipe his back before I start to dry his hair.

“I mean it Yunho ah, shouldn’t you go to office? Being the CEO’s son is a different story but I really think you s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter