Chapter 5

Convenient Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5 

I have never seen Jaejoong’s face like this before, tears welling up in his doe eyes, almost threatening to fall.

Yet he managed a soft smile.

It was heartbreaking.

And seeing that, I did what I always did. I walked away. Ignoring the vibration coming from my phone.

 I have never thought of Jaejoong and Heechul would meet one another, though I wanted Jaejoong to realize that he was not the person for me, though I wanted to hurt him badly. This was not the hurt I intended.

All this while, Jaejoong only knew that I hated him. Intentionally pushed him, and that I was meeting someone else, sleeping with someone else.

Locking myself in the vehicle again, I was thinking of what I should be doing next. I have hurt Jaejoong, remembering his face when he first met Heechul, it was not just hurt I saw in his eyes, it was deeper than that.

And the air around me was getting heavier now.

And my phone keeps on vibrating, and from the corner of my eyes, I saw one of the messages in the notification bar.  

“We need to talk”

And that was from Heechul. All the calls were from him, maybe all the messages too.

“I mean it, come to my place. We need to talk” Heechul’s name appeared in the notification bar again. This was a mess I created, and this was a mess I have to sort out now.

“I am close by; I will pick you up” I replied.

And my phone started vibrating again. A call this time, again from Heechul.

“The hell you mean you are close by?” he was shouting, that I am sure of.

“I’m near the complex”

Heechul was silent. And it took him a few seconds to formulate a response again.

“and why are you near the complex, I never mentioned I am coming here today”

I know

“and Changmin is here but he also said that you are having a busy day at work”

I know, I lied.

“and you said no when they asked you to join”

They.. Changmin and Jaejoong.

“So tell me Yunho. What exactly are you doing here?”

I don’t know anymore.

“Just come to my place, I will go there directly, I just don’t think I could go in the same car with you at this moment” Heechul was angry.

“Heechul, I…” But I was cut off by him.

“I met him Yunho. I met your husband, the man you hate… and you know what.. I don’t think what you are doing is right.”

I know that too.

“Just come and will talk about this.”

 

Absentmindedly, I drove to Heechul’s place. Was I driving fast, I guess I was because, within a very short time, I was already at his place. I was rushing, but it will take a while for Heechul to come back.

Taking the key from my wallet I opened the door to his condo and went inside, it was a usual action that I did, I had a key to his condo, and Heechul already refused the key to my house when I offered it to him.

Saying that it was not his place to be.   

I grabbed a bottle of whiskey from Heechul’s cupboard, he had quite a collection of liquor but he was not a person to use it much. Instead, it was I who helped him in putting all the good liquor to use.

A sip and a two was not enough to make my thoughts numb and I kept on pouring glass after glass as I waited for Heechul.

And more the clock was ticking, the memories of our recent meet-up came to my mind.

The day I met Heechul, the day before that Changmin arrived.

“I mean it Yunho ah, shouldn’t you go to office? Being the CEO’s son is a different story but I really think you shouldn’t make this a habit”

“I cannot come to see my boyfriend?” I another droplet that dared to touch his skin.

“well, Yunho, I don’t like this whole boyfriend thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter