Chapter 3

Convenient Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stopping the car in the garage, I stayed there for a while, without even opening the door. I knew the doe-eyed boy might be waiting for me now. Like he always does. Waiting for me, like a good spouse, and he is, I have no complaints. But, this is not what I should be doing.

He shouldn’t be mine. He shouldn’t be someone I should be concerned with.

But it was very hard, just to ignore him. And sometimes, the best you can do is just face it. Face Jaejoong.

With a heavy heart I walked in to the house, and I was right, here he is. Waiting for me. like he does, always…

“Yunho ah” how can his voice hold such adoration when all I have done was to wrong him, in every possible way.

He rushed to the moment I set my foot inside the house.

“Give me your bag.” He took it even before I got a chance to refuse. It was different—the feeling, when I am with him.

“Are you tired? I set a warm bath to you.” The feeling was different than when I was Heechul. Heechul I knew, was someone I was infatuated with but Jaejoong, the bond was more profound, though I never had the guts to mention it.

He took my bad and walked away, and for a brief moment, I wanted to say Don’t. go away. If it was a different life, and it was a different choice, that my father didn’t force upon me , Jaejoong, you would be the one I would choose, without skipping a beat.

“You wanna take a bath first. I made your favorite to dinner.”

I haven't spoken a word, yet you took care of me.

“Not hungry.”

“Don’t be like that. you have to eat yunho ah.”

“I told you I’m not hungry.”

I deliberately started to remove my tie, showing him the base of my neck that was colored with Heechul’s bite marks.

I saw his eyes gazing at them.

Sudden hurt was in his face.

And that’s what I want. Hurt him. Make him suffer so that he will leave.

I walked away from him. I can’t at his face. Was it hurt, disgust, or pure disappointment? I couldn’t say. Only thing I knew was that I couldn’t look at his face.

“appa called. He asked me to tell you to call him.”

I heard him.

“I’ll call later.”

“Come and eat ok.”

“I already had dinner” I lied; I haven’t but having dinner with him seem a little too much for me.

“in that case, shall I tell Changmin that you won't be joining us for dinner.”

Shoot I forgot Changmin completely. My thoughts were clouded with Jaejoong, and I forgot my broth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter