Chapter 6

Convenient Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6 

It was almost 6 in the evening when I woke up, I could see the fading sun light seeping through the window. Beautiful in its own way.

Heechul was not in the room, and I could see that I was dressed in some loose clothes, though I don’t have a memory of getting dressed in these after the shower, I was sure that Heechul would have been the person to do all these.

Heechul.

And the thought of him reminded me of the things that happened today. And I knew that this was not a subject that I can ignore anymore.

Sighing to myself, I got out of the bed and walked out.

“feeling better now?” It was Heechul who broke the silence, he was already in the kitchen preparing something. Probably the dinner, and he signed me to take a seat, before placing a bowl of soup in front of me.

“thought you would like some food, I don’t think you got time for lunch today, considering how fast you got drunk” he pulled the chair in front of me and sat. his eyes observing me.

“won't you eat with me?”

“I am not really hungry Yunho, how do you feel now”

“I honestly don’t know”  

“You want to talk it out”

“I guess. I guess I have a lot of things to answer now”

“You do, eat first, and we can talk then” I nodded at the boy in front of me. And he was impatient to start the talk, that I could see, yet he was holding back. Waiting for me to finish my food first.

Finishing the bowl of soup followed by a couple of toasts he made for me, I was finally ready to answer Heechul and all his questions.

“so”

Here we start.

“I happen to run into Changmin today, and surprisingly, I met Kim Jaejoong too”

I know, I was there too.

“First off Yunho, I don’t get why you hate that guy…and believe me, he knows that you are with me.”

Yes, I was there at that time, I saw his face.

“And I think we might have hurt him badly like in the worst way possible Yunho and I don’t get as to why you hate that person.”

I was silent. And I know this too.

If you meet him, you would like him too, he makes it ridiculously hard not to like him.

“and I will tell you this, I am very confused, I initially thought, there might be some issue with the guy that made you always pushed him away, of course I know your father set up the whole marriage, but I am very confused with your stance towards Jaejoong. Every time I asked you this, you changed the topic, and now, I think its high time we address this.”

He was not angry, he was not disgust, but he was.. genuinely concerned.

“I am going to ask you few questions Yunho, and you have to answer me, honestly.. without hiding anything.”

“I have know you for years Yunho, heck we even dated few months, even though we currently have some sort of friends with benefit situation now, I wanted to stop this the moment you got in to a marriage. Set up or whatever.”

Heechul took a long breath.

“I was with you, even after marriage, because I thought your husband was at fault. I thought there might be something that made you hate the guy, and I know you Yunho, Jaejoong is exactly the person you would fall for, if given a chance. So tell me from the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter