Informing the Boy

The Darkest night

   Warning: There is slight  of the neck...that's really it...Enjoy!!

Hyuk couldn't speak. Mate? Hongbin had saved him? It was almost time? These questions floated throughout Hyuk's head, confusing the crap out of him. Hongbin noticed his skittish behavior, and wrapped him in a tight hug, enough do it was comforting, but strong enough so he couldn't escape.

   "My dear Hyukkie" Hongbin began, and the pale skin between Hyuk's neck, and ear, right where the mark was, sending shivers of immense pleasure rolling down Hyuk's back, settling in that certain area. "Did it ever dawn on you, why every time I touch right here, it feels so damn good? Did you ever notice how protective I am of you? Or how I only seem to have eyes for you?" He spoke, every word hitting Hyuk right in his chest. 

   Pretty soon, Hyuk's body couldn't take the pleasure and feelings that Hongbin's wandering fingers had caused, and his body began unconciously rutting against Hongbin's, needing to feel, to touch more. Gently, Hongbin pushed the boy away and off his lap, sending the lust struck figure crashing to the ground, his eyes like a lost puppy's, only focused on one thing. Hongbin.

   He whined and tried to get back to Hongbin's touch, wanting more and more. And Hongbin simply pushed him away, and moved to a different part of the room.

   "If there is any sane part in there anymore," Hongbin laughed, " I of course jumped off the roof after you, and took the damage from falling, but you won't remember anything after this episode until after the ceremony is over. See you after you have calmed down Hyukkie" he teased, slamming the door shut behind him.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

   Hyuk awoke, the dull feeling of need gone from his abdomen, and he groaned as his stomach growled in annoyance. Almost as if Hongbin had heard his stomach, Hyuk watched as the said boy waltzed into his room, a plate of delicious smelling eggs and toast plopped in the center. Hungrily, he reached out for it, but was shocked to see Hongbin pull it away, and giggle at his futile attempts to gain his breakfast.

   "Nope! Not until you give me a kiss!" Hongbin teased, and waved the plate in front of the hungry boy, and laugjed, eyes closing in glee. Suddenly, he felt lips on his own, and the plate was gone...but so was the culprit of his kiss. Shoked, he opened his eyes to see Hyuk crouched on the bed, nomming away at the eggs and smirking like a demon. Hongbin chuckled, and settled in next to him.

   "So uhm...hyung...about yesterday. What did you mean when you called me your mate? I mean," Hyuk stuttered "we could be great friends, but that's all" Hongbin just shook his head at the boy, and reached a finger out, just tracing around the mark, avoiding touching it.

   "Hyuk, you are my mate by my choosing, I marked you, and now you are destined to be mine. If it wasn't ever met to be, this mark here" he said, gesturing to the star "would never have appeared, and it wouldn't make you feel so good. You are destined to be mine, and mine only" Hongbin said, eyes gleaming in selfishness. 

   Hyuk couldn't believe it. He of course couldn't deny the fact that he was utterly captured by this male's good looks, but to say he would be his mate for life? That was another thing. He did hold some sort of attraction, but nothing that major. His biggest surprise came with what Hongbin said next.

   "Be prepared my Hyukkie, because we are to be mated in two weeks time, and after, you will forever be bound to me by creature law" Hongbin said, shooting Hyuk a dazzling smile.

   "What are you?" Hyuk muttered to himself, barely above a whisper, but Hongbin somehow managed to hear it still.

   "I'm yours, and that's all you need to know for now" he said, eyes flashing a gold, as he patted Hyuk's head, and left the room, softly closing the door behind him.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Author's note

   Sorry if this chapter was choppy, but it was a filler, and I have to go to sleep now. Happy New Year, and THANK YOU SO MUCH to the new subscribers and readers to this story. I love you guys!!!