Are You Serious?

The Darkest night

   Hyuk splashed water onto his burning cheeks. WAKE UP! He mentally screamed at himself. He needed to calm himself down. Grabbing some paper towels, Hyuk staggered back to the classroom, much like a drunk man. Only when he plopped into his seat did he notice his classmates eyes on him filled with envy, and when he looked to his left he understood why.

   Sure, he thought that the visual in VIXX was attractive, but this boy next to him, Hongbin...he really took the cake. Hyuk blushed as he took in the boy's beautiful pale skin, wide eyes and strong jaw line. Then he shook his head, and realized what had just happened. This kid had been moved right next to him! Looking wildly around, he searched for Jaehwan.

   "If you are looking for your boyfriend, he's over in the corner by my cousin" Came a low, chocolaty smooth voice. Hyuk gulped, and looked left, only to be met with the boy's deep onyx eyes. In the middle of his internal fangirling, Hyuk suddenly stopped, and a sour look was plastered on his face.

   "Boyfriend?? That's just my friend!" He exclaimed, accusing tone present in his voice. The beaufitul boy in front of him merely chuckled, causing girls around him to internally scream, and he reached out a hand to ruffle Hyuk's hair, and he unconciously leaned away from the touch. Suddenly the boy's eyes hardened, and his voice became harsh.

   "I sure would hope that he wasn't your boyfriend" he growled, a dangerous glint in his eye. Then he leaned closer, and whispered into Hyuk's ear, sending shivers down his back. "Because you are mine" at the boy's haunting words, Hyuk's mark began to tingle in a pleasing way, and he awkwardly turned away from the intruding male next to him, and rubbed his neck. Once again, Hongbin chuckled at his reaction, and finally turned his attention away from him. Reaching his hand down, Hyuk grasped onto the hollow stone that Jaehwan had given to him, and resumed paying attention in class. Unbeknownst to him, Hongbin's eyes looked over to him, and flashed a dangerous gold.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

    "HYUKKIE!! HYUKKIE PLEASE DON'T IGNORE MEEE TALK TO ME!!" Came an annoying, though familiar voice. It was Hakyeon. Plastering a painfully fake smile to his face, Hyuk turned around to face hi annoying Hyung. He was surprised to see the other new boy, the one with flaming red hair that he recognized trailing behind him, and even further surprised to find a seemingly star struck Jaehwan following him like a lost puppy.

   "Hyukkie, meet Taekwoonie, he's new here" Hakyeon nodded back to the redhead, now dubbed Taekwoon. Looking behind hyuk, Hakyeon gained a rather michevious look upon his face. "I see you met his cousin Hongbin" Hakyeon teased, his eyebrows moving rather suggestivly. Surprised, Hyuk looked back only to come face to face with the artwork that was Hongbin's face. Immediatly his face reddened, and he turned back to Hakyeon, ignoring the boy behind him.

    Then Hongbin made his move. Hyuk felt warm, well toned arms wind their way around his wait, and hug him snugly from behind. Somehow Hyuk's face became even redder, and his eyes widened in surprise. He whipped his head around only to be met with the majesty of Hongbin's features. Hongbin suddenly smiled, revealing his secret weapons. Dimples. He had the most perfectly placed dimples that Hyuk had ever seen, and it completely killed him.

   He struggled against the other's grip on him, and made no progress in his attempts. He was just about ready to give up, when a low rumble could be felt on his back, and suddenly he was released from the grip, and Hyuk turned to see Hongbin with a smirk on his face, laughing at him. The sound that followed after was heard before Hyuk even realized what had happened, and when his brain finally clicked, he gasped and immediatly bowed.

   Hongbin lifted a pale hand up, and gingerly touched the now red mark on his cheek, marking where Hyuk had slapped him. Then he started laughing again, and patted Hyuk's hair.

  "Come on Hyung, let's go, leave that poor boy alone, he doesn't need anymore coddling" Hongbin spoke, his voice once again chocolaty smooth, and gestured for Taekwoon to follow. In shock, Hyuk turned to see Hakyeon completely in Taekwoon's arms, and his cheeks were in a similar state as his own. Behind him stood a fuming Jaehwan, but Hyuk just didn't understand why he was so mad.

   As soon as the two beautiful boys glided away from the trio, Jaehwan pushed Hakyeon away to his next class, and raced to Hyuk's side.

   "Ya! Hyuk! Earth to Hyuk!" He basically screamed, lightly slapping his cheeks in annoyance.

   "Wha..what? Oh, Hyung what's up?" Hyuk asked, a dreamy look still in his eyes as he remembered how Hongbin had held him Oh so tenderly.

   "Hyuk, I want you to listen to me" Jaehwan said, shaking his head at Hyuk. "You need to stay away from that monster" he said before turning away and stalking off in the direction of their next class, leaving a dumbfounded Hyuk behind.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Author's note:

   I hope you enjoy this story so far!! Btw, if you have any requests or comments, please please please let me know!! Also if you want, please up vote this story!! Thanks again!!