Hyuk?

The Darkest night

   Hongbin felt his brain freeze, his body taking over. As soon as he saw Hyuk's eyes go yellow, and him sinking abnormally long fangs into Ken, he felt the binding on his wrists lessen, and he shot up and forwards, nearly flying towards the pair. He felt his arms shoot forwards,  hands gripping tightly onto Ken and ripping the poor male away, watching in horror as the fangs ripped bloody gashes into the pale demon's neck. 

   Hongbin didn't even pause before flying forwards, and quickly grasping Hyuk's wriggling and mad body from behind, locking his arms tightly to his sides as the teen kicked and struggled, letting out ominous cries. Ken lay in front of them, gasping as choking on his own copper colour blood, but Hongbin was suddenly glad he was demon, as he saw the skin and flesh begin to knit itself back together as the seconds passed.

   "Ja..Jaehwan hyung, please help!" Hongbin gasped out, grip slightly loosening as an elbow knocked the breath from his lungs. He was losing his grip on Hyuk, and knew the second he let go, the angry...creature would attack him as well. Ken had recovered enough though, that he sat up, hands flicking quickly, metallic chains suddenly appearing as the strands coming from his fingertips wound together. Another flick of his wrists sent the chains flying towards Hyuk's struggling body, pulling him in the air as they wrapped around his limps, hopelessly binding them tightly as he continually struggled, teeth snapping as he flailed.

   Gasping for breath, and sensing the danger was gone, Hongbin fell to his side. What the heck happened to Hyuk? What was going on? As he stared up at the teen who was struggling above him, Hongbin noticed something odd. Hyuk had oversized vampire fangs, a single pale white feathered wing, which he hadn't noticed till now, and also seemed to glow with a grey light now. sitting up, he glared at Ken who was still gasping as he slowly recovered himself.

   "What the hell is going on Jaehwan?!" Hongbin demanded, glaring at the elder.

   "Yeesh, where are your manners? I'm still older than you cretin!" Ken yelped out, angrily glaring back.

   "Fine. HYUNG, what the hell is wrong with him?" Hongbin demanded again.

   "I...I think...I think his body is...well, I think you should call your cousin first, and please make sure he doesn't bring that stupid Hakyeon, I can't deal with his drama right now" Ken spoke, rubbing his temples hard. 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

   Leo walked down the hallways, eyes Darting about as he quietly made his way towards where Hongbin had texted him to be. Wondering what could be going on, he let his guard slip a bit, and was suddenly side hug attacked by a slightly shorter figue. Sighing as he smelled a tantalizing scent, he swallowed hid hunger, pushing the hyper male away.

   "Leoooo, please!! Where are you going?? Take me tooo!! Don't leave meeee!" Came a familiar voice. Leo felt his resolve beginning to shatter, Leo again pushed the male away.

   "No. Go away Hakyeon, I need to do something" 

   "Please take me! What's so important you can't take your own boyfriend??? Come on!" At the mention of the word boyfriend, Leo felt his resolve snap, and he grimaced, Nodding then as he stopped pushing the elder away. Silently, he continued on, the elder plodding along behind. Taking it as a ticket to follow, Hakyeon quickly ran up, grasping the younger's hand in his own, a smile adorning his features.

   Sighing to himself, Leo led the other to the dorm room that Hongbin had texted, wasting no time in flinging open the door, his eyes widening, accompanied by Hakyeon's gasp of surprise as he opened the door, eyes falling upon a bloody Ken, and angry Hongbin, and a weird looking Hyuk who was now crammed into a silver cage.

   "What. The. Hell. Did. You. Two. Do. To. Him" 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Author's note:

   Hello my readers, sorry if it's not the chapter you needed with all the info explaining everything, that will come out tomorrow, first thing when I wake up...probably, anyway, thanks for reading this awful filler!!