Ultimate Choice

The Darkest night

   Hyuk awoke to bright lights, and the feeling of weightlessness. Is this what death feels like? He thought to himself. The last thing he remembered was the male he loved who he had just dumped, his life's blood out, and the darkness that rolled in when he felt empty inside. The monster taking over his lover, causing him to take his life. 

Hongbin.

   Hyuk could think of no words as he travelled the light world, floating above the invisible grounds spread below him. Hongbin had come so suddenly, had swept him off of his feet. He had been perfect, and amazing, but he had also kept an important secret from him, one that he needed to know. As Hyuk floated onwards, he came upon a version of Ravi that he had never wanted to, or expected to see in him lifetime.

   There, standing by a sort of embellished door, was an angel version of Ravi. It literally looked the way Ravi dressed, a sort of gangster-y  style, rocking the snap back and chains, but he was adorned with fluffy white wings and Hyuk couldnt help but laugh, catching the older ' s attention.

   "Yah, Hyukkie!" The glowing male called out, catching the other in a quick embrace. Then the angel's face turned to horror as he realized that Hyuk was really there. "Yah, what happened?! You aren't supposed to be here yet!" He exclaimed, pulling away and staring Hyuk in the eyes.

   "Uhm, Hyung where exactly is here?" Hyuk questioned, curiosity laced in each word.

   "Uhm, well this is a sort of purgatory. You know, where DEAD souls go to see if they can be in heaven or not?" Ravi , seriousness written on his visage. Laughing, Hyuk slapped his friends back at the hilarity of the situation.

   "YAH Hyung, you never cease to make me laugh. Now really," Hyuk said, seriousness one again cutting through his joking tone. "where are we?" He asked, to which Ravi just shook his head, smiling sadly at the boy who stood in denile.

   "Listen here Hyukkie, I gave something important to say"  Ravi said, biting his lip as if he were thinking extremely hard about something. Unable to contain his thougjts, Hyuk cut him off.

  "Yah! Just tell me" He demanded. He had no idea what was going on or anything, so he wanted some clearance. Shaking his head Ravi was going to back off until Hyuk moved closer, basically in the angel's face. "Also, why the hell are you here?" He questioned.

   "The second one I can easily answer, though the first will take some time. Would you like to sit down and relax while I tell you?" Hyuk just nodded, prepping his brain for a whole lecture.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

   "So wait. I can go live on the human world again? The same life I was leading before?!" Hyuk exclaimed, extremely excited. Uncertainly, Ravi nodded back, barely meeting his eyes.

   "Well yeah, but Hyuk there is a ca-!" 

   "Just do it Hyung I need to see my family again!" Hyuk yelled, thinking rather of Hongbin that his immediate family at the moment. Sighing, Ravi gave up, waving his hand in front of the boy, who immediatly collapsed into a heap on the floor.

   "See you in half a century Hyukkie" Ravi whispered as he too dissapeared into. A puff of white smoke.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

   Hyuk awoke to the image of a well carved ceiling, its sight distorted by the glas seperating him from the room he lay in. Confused, Hyuk looked down to see his hands clasped to a sort of bouquet, and he immediatly let go of them. Trying to leave the sort of coffin he was in, Hyuk ended up smashing the glass and crawling out, praying to God he wouldn't get cut. Thankfully he didnt't. Looking around the unfamiliar room, Hyuk's eyes landed on a small mirror like object on the side of the wall.

   He stared in shock at the white haired, deep orange eyed boy stared back at him, basically glowing with an unnatural light. The boy's features seemed to be enhanced, his beauty shining through. Shaking off the image, Hyuk exited the crypt - like room, entering a well hidden room, its door sitting g wide open, exposing the living room. Rushing out the door, Hyuk slammed into a lean, muscular body and was sent landing on his . Wincing painfully, Hyuk saw a pale white hand extended to help him up, and he met a pair of eyes that were so familiar, yet so unfamiliar that he felt slightly tense. The eyes widened in shock, the hand further reaching to touch his arm, Darting back as both figures were sent a burning feeling accompanied by a painful shock at the contact.

   "Hyukkie, what have I done? What have you done?!" 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Authors note:

Hello my readers. I hope you enjoyed this short chapter of the story, and no, Hyuk isn't an angel, we will get to that later on. Anywau, thanks for reading and supporting my writing!!