Pushing

The Darkest night

   Hyuk stalked to his usual table at the lunch center at his academy. In anger, he slammed his tray onto the counter, completely scaring the crap out of Jaehwan, who was peacefully sitting there, munching on a cookie while looking through a book with a strange color and spindling writing on it. Hyuk quickly apologized to Jaehwan, and ignore the book he was reading, Jaehwan was always weird.

   As Hyuk bent his head to take a bit of the sandwich he had gotten, Jaehwan's head snapped up and he frantically got Hyuk's attention.

   "You still have the rock, right hyukkie?" Jaehwan asked, his face totally serious. Comping down on the bread, Hyuk nodded his head in confirmation to reassure his crazy hyung that he still had the stupid rock. Thinking to himself, Jaehwan left him alone, and returned to his cookie and book. Shaking his head, Hyuk saw Hakyeon approaching his table, with Taekwoon Still trailing behind him like some sort of body guard. Then he felt the bench shift, as someone else plopped down next to him.

   Hyuk didn't even have to see the face to know who it was who was next to him, he could tell with all the attention that had just been directed towards his table. Ignoring the looks, Hyuk continued eating, and heard whispers from many of the table surrounding him, and some were actually very nasty. He was about to stand up and confront them, when he was suddenly pushed back into his seat by a strong arm, and looked up to see a very angry Hongbin standing up, glaring at the people seated around them.

   "Don't you dare talk about Hyuk that way, or you will have to deal with Me!!" He yelled, seething rage rolling off of his back. He was so angry, that even Jaehwan, who had been ignoring the whole thing looked up from his book, and his eyes widened in realization at who was sitting at his lunch table. Hyuk slapped his forehead in shame as the people around his lunch table all stared shocked at the sudden outburst. In annoyance, he grabbed his bag, lunch and Jaehwan's wrist simultaneously and exited the room as quickly as possible, making his way to the roof of the school.

   Hongbin was still so angry, thag he didn't notice that Hyuk had left, and he only snapped out of his when Taekwoon came over and whispered something in his ear. Then his expression dropped into one of worry, and he dissapeared from the room, leaving everone in the cafeteria confused except for Taekwoon, who tried to shove a spoonful of peas in Hakyeon ' s mouth.

 ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

   Hyuk angrily paced around the roof of the school, his lunch having been abandoned to Jaehwan's hungry stomach. As he paced, he held th weird stone in his hand, and rubbed it deep in thought. Then he heard a strange sound from Jaehwan, and whipped around only to come face to face wit b the dimples that he had come to hate so much. Turning in anger, Hyuk tree to walk away, only to have his wrist grabbed, and to feel himself be pulled once again against the well muscled chest of Hongbin.

   Feeling as if his heart would burst from anticipation, Hyuk looked around wildly for any sort of sign of Jaehwan's existance, only to find he had been abandoned with the touchy boy. The words stay away from that monster echoed in Hyuk head as he struggled against the extremely strong boy who held him tight. He even resorted to hitting Hongbin's arms for any sort of release, only to be met with that maddening chuckle again.

  Suddenly, Hyuk was whipped around and came face to face with the beauty of Hongbin's visage. Gulping in fear he cringed as Hongbin's face grew ever nearer. What happened next surprised him greatly. He was drawn into a sweet, gentle embrace, as the other rubbed gentle, calming circles into his back. To his horror, Hyuk felt himself enjoying, and even leaning into the touch of the other. Then his chin was lifted to meet the onyx of Hongbin's perfect eyes.

   "Hyuk, please listen to me" Hongbin said, completely hypnotizing Hyuk with his intense stare and rich voice. "Hyukkie, please, let me protect you from people like that, let me shield you from the world. You are so precious to me, yet you don't know that yet" he said, gently caressing the curve of Hyuk's jawline, and played with the other's hair, pulling at it slightly in a teasing manner. Then he drew closer to the boy in his arms, and his fingers began exploring the soft skin of Hyuk's neck. His cold fingers hit the star mark on Hyuk's neck, and the connection was broken.

   Hyuk snapped out of his trance, and immediatly noticed the position he was in. Screeching in surprise and fear, he pushed himself away from the boy's grip, only to find himself losing his footing. The last thing he saw before he fell was the horrified look on Hongbin's face, and the flash of gold in his eyes before Hyuk fainted and dropped down the side of the building.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Author's note:

   Hi!! Sorry to leave it hanging like tht, but I just wanted to make the suspense grow. Anyway, Hongbin and Hyuk's relationship is developing quite nicely. I hope you enjoyed, even if it was a slightly shorter chapter than usual. Thank you so much for reading!!