Don't Leave Me

The Darkest night

   Hyuk awoke, a panicked Ravi in front of him shaking his shoulders violently. Hyuk looked Ravi in the eyes, and saw pure fear in them.

   "Hyuk? Thank God, you're awake." Ravi exclaimed, drawing Hyuk into his embrace tightly. Confused, Hyuk just let the hug happen.

   "What do you mean hyung? I was just sleeping" Hyuk explained to Ravi, trying to calm him down.

   "Hyuk, you stopped breathing"

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

   Hyuk was so confused. As he and Ravi walked back to his dorm, he couldn't wrap his brain around what cpuld have caused him to stop breathing. And he knew he dreamed about something, but he had no idea what it was. Unlocking the door to his dorm, he was attacked by a panicked Jaehwan, who hugged him to his chest fearfully.

   "Ravi, what happened?!" Jaehwan exclaimed, anger clearly visable on his face.

   "I have no idea Jaehwan, I swear. I just came by to wake him up to bring him home, and he just wasn't breathing. I have no idea" Ravi pleaded to Jaehwan, but his words were to no avail. Jaehwan had turned his back to him, and ignored his excuses.

   "Ravi, that is no excuse for Hyuk stoping breathing." Jaehwan growled, turning around again to face his boyfriend. "Maybe you should just leave" Ravi's expression fell, and turned to well hidden sadness. Then he turned and left, no expression at all on his face.

   "Smooth Hyung, you just crushed his heart" Came Hyuk's words, harsh towards the hyung who had just hurt his own boyfriend. He didn't understand, what had caused that outburst from Jaehwan, the two had seemed to be doing fine in their relationship last time Hyuk had cared to check. Apparently they hadn't been getting along as well as he had believed.

   "Hyuk, what happened back there? Do you remember anything?" Jaehwan asked, completely ignoring Hyuk's question, and began tilting his head up and down, trying to find any source of damage to him that could have stopped his breathing. Hyuk was just about to stop him, when Jaehwan ' s careful hands suddenly gripped his throat hard, and Hyuk came face to face with anger filled eyes.

   "What hyung?

   "It's changed" Jaehwan said, poking at where the star was on Hyuk's neck. Immediatly, Hyuk felt a longing in his heart that had never been there before.

   "What the hell Jaehwan!" Hyuk screeched, swatting the intrusive hand away, and shaking at the feeling coming from down below. Jaehwan just raised his eyes, and waved Hyuk away. 

   "Go to bed" he commanded. "And just...please take care of that quietly" he finished, yawning and walking to his bedroom. Hyuk looked down. God damn it

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

   Hyuk awoke before his alarm rang, and checked his clock. The numbers 4:35 stared back at him, glowing brightly in his dark room, and he groaned in annoyance. He figured it was better to get up rather than fall back asleep for another hour or so, so Hyuk got up, and grabbed a pop tart before settling down at his desk to work on some homework he had forgotten to finish. He had been reading peacefully, when the hairs on the back of his neck suddenly stood up, and he glanced around in fear. He felt like something was watching him, and his body hated it.

   Getting up, he walked over to his curtains, Steeling himself to see something like in horror films, maybe a zombie or something. But all he was met with, was the softly glowing horizon with the sun just barely peeking over a nearby hill. Hyuk sighed, the tension vanishing from his shoulders, but they tensed again when he thought he saw something white flash past his window. Shaking his head, he searched for the creature again, but finding nothing, he ignored it and went to wake his hyung.

   He walked to Jaehwan ' s room, only to hear sobs coming from inside. He walked through the door to find Jaehwan sitting on the floor, an old blanket that Ravi had gotten for him wrapped tightly around his shaking frame. Cautiously walking over, he found tears, big and wet dripping down his face and Hyuk jumped back, startled.

   He had never seen his hyung in such a state. Then he saw what was clutched in his fist. It was a photo that was taken of him and Ravi on their two year anniversary. Hyuk was confused as to why Jaehwan would be crying like this if they were still dating. Then he saw JJaehwan ' s phone faintly glowing as another message popped up on it. Quietly moving towards, it, Hyuk unlocked it, Jaehwan making no move to stop him. He only sobbed harder, and began rocking himself in comfort.

From: Raviiiiii ♡

To: Kennie 

   Look Ken, I just don't understand why you are being like this to me. I have no idea, but what I do know is that it can't happen anymore. As long as you are like this, I can't be around to help you out. I love you ken, but I'm done. We are over.

   Hyuk's eyes widened in shock. They had broken up? Why? Hyuk suddenly slapped the phone down on Jaehwan ' s bed startling his hyung. 

   "Jaehwan, what the hell happened between you and Rav!?" Hyuk demanded, all formalities having left him. He was angry at the former couple. They had been so happy together, what had split them? Crying harder, Jaehwan began to viciously shake his head. Hyuk couldn't take it anymore, and slapped Jaehwan across the face, shocking both himself and his hyung.

   Jaehwan stopped crying immediatly, a red mark forming on his cheek. Then he looked up at Hyuk, anger, pain and regret written all over it.

   "Hyuk...Ravi found out about something I did in my past." Jaehwan stammered out, wiping his eyes to clear them. The usually cheerful boy had broken down to this emotional lump that sat before hyuk. "Ravi found out about something...a mistake that I made back a year ago, one that has been going on since then" Hyuk then realized what Jaehwan was talking about.

   "He found out about what happened at that party? But hyung I thought that was a one time thing!" Hyuk exclaimed, anger taking over his face.

    "I know! I did too!!" Jaehwan wailed, pain written all over his face. "I thought he wouldn't come back for me!! I thought it was a one night thing!! But then he came back, more beautiful and amazing than ever! And I couldn't resist!" Head raised, Hyuk noticed a rather familiar mark on Jaehwan ' s neck, about where his and Hakyeon ' s were. Freezing in shock, Hyuk couldn't breathe. Since when did Jaehwan had that Moon shaped mark on his neck just like Hakyeon? And since when had it been a dead lookin gray While his and Hakyeon ' s were a golden, glowing colour?

  "Hyuk, he left me. He left me a month ago, and I cried I cried to him Hyuk. I cried to Ravi! And then I blamed him for it. I blamed him for my selfish actions in pursuing that beautiful creature! I'm the cause of our divide! It's all my fault!" Jaehwan wailed, and began to hit himself. He couldn't take it anymore. Hyuk immediatly ran over, and grabbed Jaehwan ' s wrists to restrain him from hurting himself more than he already had, and was forced to straddle his hyung to the ground.

   "Listen to me Hyung! The past is in the past! Just forget about it, Ravi is your priority right? You love him still right?" Hyuk questioned, staring his hyung in the eyeyes. Meekly, Jaehwan nodded back, tears sliding down his cheeks slower, and more controlled. "Then get a grip Jaehwan, and don't let him leave! Go out and stop him!" Hyuk growled in a compelling tone. He urged his Hyung to not let Ravi leave him, they had been so happy together, not to mention cute. Jaehwan nodded, understanding Hyuk's comforting and feeling the old fire come back to keep Ravi by his side. Shoving Hyuk off, Jaehwan ran to the bathroom to wash his face, and get dressed. Smiling to himself, Hyuk dusted off his clothing, and went to make some breakfast before heading to his first class.

   "Hyuk, I'm going now to apologise, wish me luck!" He called to the boy, who was now washing his dishes. 

   "Yeah yeah Hyung, go cassanova, go stop your boyfriend from leaving" Hyuk called back, pulling his jacket on and grabbing his bag. Suddenly remembering something, Hyuk ran back to his room to grab his books and extra homework, when he heard the door screech open, and a harsh cry from what sounded like Jaehwan. Hyuk rushed out  to see Jaehwan standing in their kitchen, gripping his hair, pain in his eyes.

   "What happened hyung?!" Hyuk yelled, running over to Jaehwan ' s frozen body. Suddenly, Jaehwan ' s eyes met his, fear and underlying sadness evident in his irises.

   "Hyuk...Ravi's missing"

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Author's note: 

    Hello awesome readers/subscribers! How's it goin? Anyway, I marked this story as mature just in case the bloody scenes and cursing and stuff were too much. Thanks for reading and waiting for Unbreakable Bonds to come out!! I hope you enjoy the story!!