What the Hell

The Darkest night

   Hyuk awoke to a bright light shining into his face. Immdetialy Groaning, he reached to rub his sore back, and was met with warmth...and another body. WHAT THE HELL? He mentally screamed, and slowly turned, to come face to face with the peaceful features of the boy who annoyed him most in the world. More than Hakyeon, more than Jaehwan. It was Hongbin.

   Once again, Hyuk fell under the spell of Hongbin's beauty, and gently extended a hand to trave his jawline. As he reached closer, he was startled when Hongbin's eyes suddenly snapped open. Then Hyuk really screamed.

   He flung the covers of the bed he was on off, and jumped up, running for the door. He didn't even hear Hongbin move before he was grabbed and pinned to a wall, Hongbin's hand shoved against his lips to prevent screams from escaping his mouth. Hyuk struggled against the other's strong hold, but to no avail. Then he saw the dangerous flash of gold in Hongbin's eyes.

   In fear, Hyuk realized that he was still fully clothed, and reached his hand into his coat pocket, remembering the stone that Jaehwan had given him. Thinking he was crazy, Hyuk whipped it out, and pressed it against the exposed skin of Hongbin's wrist. Immediatly, he smelled the scent of burning flesh, and watched in amazement as the skin curled and burned at contact with the stone.

   Screaming in pain, Hongbin slapped Hyuk's hand, sending his only defense flying into the corner of the room, a good 5 feet away where he couldn't reach it if he tried. Growing in anger, Hongbin shifted his grip so he held Hyuk by the neck, still pinning him to the wall, and bent his head to nurse the wound on his wrist.

   "Where the hell did you get that?!" He hissed in anger, startling Hyuk with the golden glow emenating from his eyes. It horrified Hyuk, and he realized that Hongbin wasn't totally human. "Answer me HUMAN!" He roared, grip tightening around Hyuk's throat, cutting off air supply. He tried to stammer out an answer, when once again, for the second time that day, Taekwoon came to his rescue.

   All Hyuk saw before falling to the floor, was a flash of red fly into the room, and launch itself at Hongbin. Then he was dropped to the floor, and gasped for breath as the heard the sounds of fighting above him. Horrified, he looked up to see Taekwoon with talons instead of fingernails, and he screamed when he saw him rake them down Hongbin's chest, leaving deep red marks from chest to waist.

   Screaming in fear, he launched himself into the fight, placing himself right between the two...boys. he saw a clawed hand coming for his face, and he flinched, preparing for the pain. Except, it didn't come. Instead, he felt familiar arms wrap around his waist, and pull him protectively to a warm chest. Confused, Hyuk looked up go see Taekwoon strolling away, as if nothing just happened, and squealed in surprise when he remembered what had just happened to Hongbin.

   Ripping himself away, he pushed Hongbin into a sitting position, and started taking his shirt off to see the wounds he knew were there. To his surprise, when the shirt was off, there was no marking, only faint pink lines on the ivory skin giving a hint of where the wounds had once been.

   Hyuk gasped in pain, as he was suddenly pulled into the perfectly sculpted abs of the boy he so admired, and felt the familiar vibrations of his silent laughter. Then he felt a hand make its way through his hair, pulling and playing at the soft strands.

   "My my, I did make a good choice" Hongbin murmered, and then suddenly he poked Hyuk right where the star shaped scar was, and he was sent into absolute ecstacy. Coming down from his high, Hyuk sent him an accusing look, and distanced himself from the tantalizing and inviting sight in front of him.

   "What do you mean? Ever since you came here, everything has been weird. Also" Hyuk said, slightly pausing, "why am I still alive? What the hell happened?" Confusion written in his eyes.

   "Ah, I see. Well it's close enough, so I'll tell you my mate" Hongbin said, his words cut through Hyuk's soul. Mate? What mate? What the hell was going on? Hyuk snapped out of it when he noticed HHongbin's hand waving lazily in front of this eyes.

   "Yeesh, you humans are all so impatient. And isn't the answer to one of your questions quite obvious?" Hongbin drawled, locking eyes with Hyuk and moving closer.

   "I saved you of course"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Author's note

   I hope you enjoyed this kind of filler chapter. And wow, Hyuk finally saw Taekwoon and Hongbin's inhuman skills. What do you think he'll do? Anyway, thanks for reading, more updates coming out soon before I leave. Thanks!!