Goodbye

When I needed You Most

Next day after Kris's funeral Amber didn't feel too well. She woke all her members up with her always going to the bathroom. She just felt so dizzy and wanted to vomit each time. What the heck was wrong with her?

Victoria: Amber have you been craving food a lot lately?

Krystal: pulease unnie when is she never craving for food?

Victoria: no I meant like craving for weird food mixtures.

Amber thought for a while and thought. She was craving for ice cream and pickles. Then two weeks before that she was craving for sour food.

Amber: yeah it's been happening a lot lately.

Victoria: oh my gosh! I think your pregnant!

Luna: what?! Our hyung is pregnant? With who?

Amber had to absorb everything Victoria just said. She has Kris's baby inside of her. If only he was here. Then she started crying for his loss and everything else she kept inside. Fx members were concerned about how. They somehow persuaded Amber to tell the secret she's been holding in since he left EXO. Oh how good it felt to let it all out.

The members were all emotional after she told them. They cried with Amber together. All their harsh words to Kris for leaving EXO they wish they could take it all back. 

Krystal: so Kris Oppa died of heart cancer?

Amber nodded silently. Thank God they had no schedules that day. They just stayed at the dorm comforting Amber and crying. It felt good to have such great friends that would share your sorrow. 

The next day Amber decided to tell the manager about her pregnancy. He wasnt surprised. Instead of yelling at her like she thought he would he encouraged her with a fighting!  Amber really was in luck that year. Since four walls was a slow song it didn't have jumping or dancing energetically like their previous songs.

Lay or Zhang Yixing was walking to fx dorm to tell them about the upcoming performance with EXO. His manager was busy and he didn't have their number so he couldn't call or text them. He was by their dorm when he heard crying.

Lay POV

Why are they crying? Is that Amber?

Then he heard Victoria tell Amber that she was pregnant. What? Then he heard something that would change both his life and EXO life forever. Kris died? Because of heart cancer!

Lay couldn't get his mind cleared up. He just ran and ran till he got back to the dorm. He was all out of breath. He was dizzy. He was crying. And no one knew why. What happened to the quiet Lay? Why is he crying?

Chanyeol: what happened hyung? Are you okay?

Sehun: hyung why are you crying?

Lay: Kris, Kris he's dead

EXO was all shocked. Sure he left without an explanation but that doesn't mean they didn't care about him anymore. So the news was hard on them. They all wanted to know what happened. Some started to tear up. Once Lay told them everything to Amber and him dying everyone started crying. Their manly image was now gone. They mourned for their beloved leader. All the memories they had with him flashed through their head.

Tao: I'm so sorry gege.

Sehun: hyung please forgive me for my foul words.

They couldn't believe it. Lay couldn't believe it. Kris his brother and friend was gone and they didn't even have the chance to say goodbye. What a cruel world.

Then they heard knocking at their dorm. There she was holding a camera.

Amber: Kris is dead just so you know.

EXO: we know

Amber didn't know how but she didn't care. She had tears come down her face which she didn't even bother to wipe.

Amber: Kris bids his goodbyes in this video. I want you to watch it.

Kris was lying on the hospital bed looking so pale and fragile. He was smiling though.

Kris: guys I'm sorry I left without telling you anything. I know you guys probably hate me now. I'm so sorry for being a bad hyung. I know when you watch this video I'll be dead but before I leave I want to say I love you guys. You guys are my brothers and friends. I love each and everyone of you. My time with you guys was short but I made lots of great memories. 

He shed a couple of tears before moving on with his speech.

Kris: Suho please take care of the boys while I'm gone. Be a good hyung to them and continue to work hard. Xiumin hyung help Suho while I'm gone. And continue being a baozi. Lay you were my first friend that understood me well. Please take care of Amber for me. Baekhyun my eyeliner addicted little dongsaeng. Don't spend too much money on eyeliner and continue to work hard. Chanyeol my happy virus continue to he happy and cheer your hyungs up. I'm watching you from heaven okay? Chen my favorite troll. I will miss your pranks Chechen. Kyungsoo work hard to become even better at singing. Tao who's gonna buy you gucci when Im gone? Don't pester you hyung too much. Kai find one girl you love and treasure her. Sehun my precious maknae be good okay? I'll miss you all very much. I love you and don't it. Work hard to become the best. And take care of each other. Goodbye 

Exo started crying again. Lay went over to Amber and comforted her.

Kay's hug felt so right. Just like when she was hugging Kris. She cried on his shoulder and he patted her head not daring to cry.