Letter

When I needed You Most

Lay: be strong Amber. We're all here for you Amber.

Then he kissed her forehead to comfort her. Amber nodded as she continued to hug Lay. Several minutes passed as they stayed that way then Amber bid them goodbye.

Chanyeol: hyung really didn't forget us.

Lay: of course not. He would never forget us.

They circled around and talked about happy memories they had with him. Tears didn't stop rolling down their cheeks as they talked. They soon fell asleep in the living room.

Kyungsoo: guys get up!! 

They didn't make a noise.

Kyungsoo: I made pancakes!

That was the magic word as everyone raced to the bathroom to brush their teeth. Then everyone surrounded the table to dig in. 

Back at fx dorm Amber unusually woke up early. She roamed the balcony and stared into the sky remembering the good times with Kris. She hummed the song Kris and her loved to listen.

Amber: mhmhm mhmhm saranghe mhmhm. Baby you won't have a father because he's in heaven but you'll have mommy.

As she rub her growing tummy. As on cue the door bell rang. 

Amber POV

Who could that be? 

She went over to the door surprised to see Kris's mom. She invited her in but the old woman refused. Instead she handed her an envelope.

Mrs.Wu: Kris wanted me to give this to you before he passed away. Dear let me tell you that don't let Kris's death get the hold of you.

Then she left. Amber opened the envelope to find a letter from Kris.

Amber my love I'm sorry that I won't be by your side by long... I wish God would have given me a longer time with you. But the time that I spent with you were unforgettable. You made me who I am today. Because of you I smile more. Because of you my days are brighter. Because of you the rain doesn't bother me anymore. I love you Amber Josephine Liu and never forget that. Thank you for standing there by my side when no one else would. Thank you for believing me when no one else would. Thank you for making me so happy. Thank you. My time is drawing near my dear so I'll say only what is important. When I die don't you cry just look at the sky and say goodbye. I don't want you to cry because of me. If you cry that will only hurt me. Please don't cry. Stay strong. And I know about our child. Amber please find a nice guy that will take care of our baby. Make sure I know that guy. Please don't hesitate to find love because of me. Don't let me stop you. Find a guy that will love you whole heartedly. A guy that will care for you. Someone that will be by your side 24/7. Someone that can make you happy and cherish you. Don't let me be your obstacles sweety. Let love come your way. I'll be going now sweetheart. I love you with all my heart. Amber Josephine Liu my heart and my soul Goodbye. Kris.