Lay Oppa likes you

When I needed You Most

Amber paced back and forth in her room making Luna dizzy.

Luna: eunnie what's wrong?

Amber: ah it's nothing Luna. You know pregnant ladies have to walk for exercise hehehe.

Luna: come one eunnie you can't lie to me. Now tell me what's wrong.

Huh. There she goes. Luna knew her too well. Maybe even more than she knew her self.

Amber: you see....

Luna didn't say a word after hearing Amber's story. Only her jaw could react. Oohhh.

Luna: so you're getting married to Lay oppa? Daebaek!!! What's wrong with marrying Lay Oppa eunnie?

Amber: Luna there's a lot of things wrong with marrying Lay Oppa. First there's no love between us. He only loves me as his little sister not as a woman. And I don't think I can love again after Kris Luna. What about the fans? You know I have a lot of anti fans. If I marry him then he will receive antis as well. Luna it's so hard.

And Amber began crying. Something she hadn't done in a long time. Well after his letter. She couldn't hold it in. Just because of her her favorite Oppa would receive hate and he had to marry someone he didn't love just because they were caught on a friendly date. What the hell was wrong with people?? What's wrong with hanging out with your favorite Oppa? The world is a messed up place.

Luna: it's okay eunnie. Cry it all out. We'll help you when we can eunnie. Now let it all out.

Luna paused before going on.

Luna: eunnie don't get mad at me but I think no I'm sure that Lay likes you.

Amber lifted her head from the bed as she heard Luna. What?

Amber: Luna what are you talking about? Did you drink something wrong today?

Luna: no eunnie I didn't drink anything wrong. I'm just saying Lay Oppa likes you.

Amber: why would you think that Lun?

Luna: well for starters. If he didn't like you why would he bother to agree to Lee Soo Man's crazy idea?

Amber: probably cause he pitied me.

Luna: no because he likes you. No one would like to marry someone they don't like. Even if it's arranged marriage they will disagree at once but Lay Oppa said yes he'll marry you and he even said he loved you didn't he?

Amber: yeah but that's because Lee Soo Man was there. Luna you're really crazy you know that.

Luna: no eunnie you're the one that's crazy  I've been studying Lay Oppa for some times now and when he looks at you it's no sibling love it's love love.

Amber: okay... but why are you studying him?

She couldn't help but ask her that.

Luna: I admit I liked him for a bit until I saw the way he looked at you. When Kris and you announced you were dating he put on a fake smile but everyone can see that his eyes were crying.

Really? Have I not noticed anything before? Oppa I'm confused. Kris are you there? Can you hear us? What should I do Kris? 

Amber didn't say a word but listened carefully to every word Luna was saying.

The way he looked at her with love. The way his smiles brighten up when she's around. The way he hugs her tightly. The way he jokes around with her. The way he couldn't resist her aegyo. The way his eyes twinkle when he looked at her. Was this all true? Then how come she never noticed??

Amber fell asleep listening to Luna talk about Lay likening her. Wow could that girl talk.

Luna: and the way he remembers your favorite food. When like you have a gazillion. Amber?? Eunnie? Wow she just slept on me. Well goodnight eunnie. Hope you will find love after Kris Oppa. 

Luna covered Amber with a blanket before closing the lights. She had a long day tomorrow.

Next day

Amber nervously paced back and forth as today she was going to reveal her biggest secret that she's kept for almost two months. Today was the day to faced the biggest obstacle yet. Anti fans and reporters. 

Lay: Amber nervous?

Amber: of course Oppa. Oppa do you really want to do this just for me?

Amber hung her head low in guilt. This was all her fault.

Lay: Amber look at me. 

He saw her eyes were getting teary so he wiped it.

Lay: i meant every word i said yesterday. I love you Amber and nothings going to change that. I understand you're not ready but I'll wait. No matter how long it takes.

Then the manager told them it was show time. 

Lay: yes we are getting married next week. I'm sorry for not telling you guys sooner but we are also expecting that's why we pushed the wedding a little earlier. Thank you fans for being there for me and EXO. In sorry if I have caused you sadness. Please don't put hate on Amber as it's not her fault we're in love. Thanks.

Reporters had many questions to ask. Things were unanswered but at least a secret was out. What would be the fans reaction??

 

 

And I updated!! Hope u like. 

Btw go to allkpop to vote for Amber to be on wgm we got married with a guy. Let's hope she get on!!!!