Perfect Family

When I needed You Most

Don't hate me but I'm making this story short. Gonna focus on Everyone's Llama. Shamelessly advertising it... if you like reading about Amber with different idols go check it out!!! 

 

 

 

 

Lay woke up at 7 and took a shower then he made breakfast for Amber and himself. After coking he went to check on Amber. She was still asleep. Cute...

Lay: Amber wake up now.

Amber: mmhm

Lay: I made pancakes.

Amber: pancakes??

Lay laughed at how just at the mention of food could excite Amber real quick.

Lay: yes pancakes. Now go take a shower. 

And he bent down to kiss her forehead making her blush early in the morning.

Amber: woow these are soooo good!

Lay: glad you like them. 

Amber: so what are we doing today?

Lay: we're still on hiatus you know.

Amber: oh right... can we go to the movies today?

Lay: of course! Anything you want. But first we have to go to your monthly check up.

After breakfast they went to the hospital for Amber's monthly checkup. The baby was fine. And after that they went to the movie theatre. Amber did aegyo so that Lay would buy her popcorn but he didn't fall for it.

Lay POV

Amber you're aegyo are cute and I can't seem to resist them but you have to eat healthy for the baby. 

Lay bought her a bar instead. With water instead of pop. Being pregnant was no fun... while they were in line for the ticket fans caught them and took pictures. Lay wrapped his arm around Amber making them squeal. A girl and a group of her friends actually came up to them.

Jae Hee: oh my gosh!!!! Lay Oppa Amber eunnie you guys are so cute!!!

Lay: why thank you.

Jae Hee: can we have your autographs??

Amber: why not.

They squeaked again making the people in line look at them.

The girls and boys took out their EXO and fx merchandise that they had on them. Lay and Amber were totally shock to see them wearing a LayBer t-shirt.

Lay: what do you want me to write?

Jae Hee: LayBer loves Jae Hee.

Lay: are you the girl that sent us the letter and gift for our wedding?

Jae Hee: yes . Omo LAy Oppa and Amber eunnie actually read my letter?? I'm so lucky!!!

After signing and taking pictures they finally were able to get the tickets. Amber blushed as Lay held her hand and led her inside the theater. Lay picked Fast And Furious 7 to watch. One of Amber's favorite. Throughout the movie LAy kept on looking at Amber and kissing her. He was totally happy that she didn't tell him to stop.

Amber const help but blush every time. Good thing it was dark or she would have been embarrassed. Her heart wouldn't stop beating uncontrollably. Her heart and mind told her she had to confess or else.

Amber: Oppa.

Lay: yes Amber?

Amber: I think I'm in love with you...

Lay POV

Did she just say what I thought she said or am I hallucinating??

Amber: Oppa.

Lay: for real Amber? It's not a dream right?

Amber: no

Then Lay leaned in and kissed her again. This time on the lips. 

 

 

7 months later their son was finally born. All that pain was worth it when Amber saw her handsome son. They named him Kris. Lay loved Kris although he wasn't his son. He cared for him with all he had. He spoiled him so much he received a shocking from Amber. 

Lay: my little Kris is growing up to be big and strong aren't you?

Kris: mhhum jus like appa!

Three year old Kris exclaimed. Then his father lifted him off the ground and showered him with kisses. Amber came inside the room to find the father and son happily playing.

Amber: Oppa, and my sweet little Kris

Kris: yes Omma?

Lay: yes yeobo?

Amber: I'm pregnant!!

Lay: wow really??

Amber: yep

Kris: am I gonna be a big bwother now?

Amber: that's right. You're gonna be a big brother now.

Lay: let's celebrate with ice cream!!

Kris: yayyy ice cweam!!!

9 months later Jae Kwon and Jae Young were born. They were identical twins. no one could tell them apart. Not even Amber. But little Kris could. He was the only one to know which was which.

Amber: Jae Kwon come back here now!!

Amber chased the 2 year old as he ran away with her phone. He took her phone in the middle of an important phone call.

Kris: Omma that's Jae Young

Jae Kwon: I'm right here Omma!

Amber: oops sorry dear. Jae Young!!

Lay laughed as Amber tried to get her phone back from one of the twins. His family was perfect now. They were happy and healthy. They were finally done with their idol life and went on to take care of their children. Everything was perfect and beautiful.

 

 

What a y ending I know. I don't blame you guys. Sorry....