Everything will be alright

When I needed You Most

Wow that day was here. The day Lay had been waiting for all this time. The day where Amber would be his and his only. He still remembered the day when Amber and Kris told him they're dating. He felt like his heart broke into millions of pieces. His heart had been stabbed and no one could see. He put a fake smile and pretend to be happy. As long as Amber was happy he could live. But now it was totally different. Amber would be his today. Not Kris not Henry not Key but his. Words couldn't describe the happiness he felt right at this moment.

But there was a little bit of sadness showing. He knew Amber didn't feel the same. Her heart still had Kris written on it. But he would somehow change it. He would find a way to break down her walls that were built around her heart. Some day. He knew it... 

Lay POV

Amber... Amber's so beautiful. Amber... 

Lay couldn't stop himself from staring at Amber when she walked down the aisles. She was stunning. Even Kim Tae Hee would have to bow down to her right now cuz Amber was just sooo elegant beautiful and gorgeous. The crowd laughed at Lays reaction to Amber. Some girls fan girl saying that they wished their boyfriend would look at them that way.

Amber POV

Does he not like the dress? Does my stomach show too much? Lay Oppa looks so handsome in that suit. No he looks handsome every day. Oppa I don't know why but my heart is beating too fast. Last time this happened was when I was with Kris. Does this mean I'm falling for you Oppa? Kris are you watching? I'm sure you are happy that I found him. That person that loves me very much and will take care of me. Kris thank you for helping me and watching over me. You sent Lay Oppa to me didn't you? Thank you.

Amber slowly walked down the aisle with her dad by her side. Once she reached the stage her dad told her she was beautiful and kissed her.

Skip the vow. Too boring. Lol

Lay: I do

Amber: I do.

Priest: you may now kiss the bride.

Lay: can I?

Amber: mhhm

He gently cupped her face and bend down to kiss her. Those lips that he's been longing to taste. (Omg I sound so erted lol)

Amber returned the kiss as she couldn't resist it. His lips were warm and soft. Definitely a better kisser than Kris.

The crowd clapped. EXO cried making cameras go their way which they didn't notice.

They are and ate. They congratulated the newly wed and gave them gifts.

Once the wedding was over they headed home to their new home. Amber had fell asleep on the way. Lay chuckled as he saw Amber. She was so cute. The way her lips pouted when she slept making him want to kiss it.

He carried Amber and placed her down on the bed. The watched some tv. On tv were their wedding. He was surprised as a lot of people was watching it. Then the bell rang. Rushing to the door not wanting to wake up Amber.

Lay: yes?

He couldn't see the mail man as he was covered with packages and gifts in his hands.

Mail man: Lay ssi please sign here. These are gifts sent from your fans. There are still more in my truck.

Lay quickly signed the paper and helped the mail man. Then he went to help him carry more gifts. It took three trips to carry all the gifts. Poor mail man. He must be exhausted.

Blowing his hair Lay looked at the gifts. There was a letter connected to some and he picked it up and read it.

Dear Amber eunnie and Lay Oppa. 

Congratulations!!! You don't know how happy I was when I saw the news!!! You guys are jjang!!! Lay Oppa please take good care of Amber eunnie and love her lots!! Amber eunnie please also take care of Lay Oppa and love him. I hope you guys last till forever!! I'll be supporting you guys through everything! Don't mind the haters haters gonna hate. Anyways i love you guys and good luck!! Annyeong!!! love Jee Hae.

Lay chuckled as he read the letter. Amber would love this. He opened several more gifts and read more moving letters but didn't notice Amber standing near him.

Amber: uhumm

Lay: oh Amber I didn't see you there.

Amber: are those all gifts??

Lay: yeah form the fans. The mail man had the whole truck foiled.

Amber: wow

Lay: come on let's open it together.

And he motioned for Amber to come near him. They received couple tees and coking utensils. A lot of food and other stuff. But their favorite was a couple necklace that had LayBer engraved on it. They used some stuff to decorate the house but didn't last long as Amber fell asleep again...

 

 

 

I'm back peeps!!! Did you like the chapter?? Comment to let me know!!! #LayBer