Scandals

When I needed You Most

Amber woke up from the best sleep she's had in ages. She got up from the bed she shared with Lay but couldn't. That was when she noticed that they were cuddling last night. His arms were around her waist making her heart beat like crazy. Why? She felt her face get heated and her hands cold. Why? She looked at Lay who was peacefully sleeping after a long day. He looked so cute she just couldn't help but reach over to her phone and snap a quick picture. She gently took his arms off her and went inside the bathroom.

Amber: Oppa you're awake?

Lay: yeah anyways how could sleep when you were singing so loud in the shower?

Amber: hehehe sorry Oppa.

Lay: just kidding. Hungry?

Amber: very much.

Lay: let's eat then. I'm hungry too.

Amber: go wash your face and brush your teeth first

Lay: arraso omma

Amber giggled as Lay grudgingly went inside the bathroom. After 20 minutes he was done. He looked really handsome when smiled.

Lay: kaja!

Amber: wait!

Lay: what do you need?

Amber: Oppa what if the reporters see? Then we'll be in huge trouble.

Lay: don't worry about it. I'm sure reporters won't be here in such a small place. Come on I'm hungry.

Amber laughed as she just witnessed Lay's cute and childish side. She blushed as Lay held her hands. Why? They held hands all the time much to Kris's annoyance. 

Lay: what do you feel like eating today?

Amber: American styled breakfast.

Waiter: uhhh w-what c-c-can I get f-for you g-guys?

Lay: two American styled breakfast please with orange juice and mango juice 

As they waited for their food to come they chatted about their members home sweet home. They didn't ever realized their food came. Even then they talked on about everything. They finally ate when they heard Amber's stomach growl. They both laughed and started eating. Near by a man had watched them from the very start. He was happy to see a young couple that enjoyed each other's company rather than arguing.

Man: you guys are very cute together. Young man make your wife happy. I can see she's pregnant. Don't you dare make he read young man.

Lay: yes sir but she isn't

Man: don't let anything come between you two. I hope you last forever. I'm tired of seeing young couples marry and the next thing is divorce. Don't let that happen to you two. Good day.

Lay: yes you too sir.

Amber: did he just mistaken us for a married couple?

Lay: I guess. Anyways is your food good?

Amber: Oppa any food iso good for me.

Lay: I see your appetite hasn't changed at all YiYun.

Amber: mhhhm and don't call me YiYun.

Lay: why not it's a beautiful name.

Amber: I only get called YiYun if I get in trouble by my parents

Lay: so?

Amber: just don't call me YiYun

Lay: arraso YiYun

Amber: Oppa!

Lay laughed and dodged as Amber tried to hit him. They were having a good time and didn't even notice the time. They thought they were free from the reporters but there was one sitting just behind them recording everything they said while one was taking pictures.

Snap! Snap! Snap! Perfect!!

Lay: we have to go before everyone worries.

Amber: arraso.

They gathered what little they had and made their ways toward the car which really didn't have a flat tire.

Snap! Snap! And we're all done. Thank you guys for the story!

Back at SM Building

Lee Soo Man: what is this!!!

Amber of fx and Lay of EXO caught on a romantic date!! Are they announcing their relationship to the world?! Yes they are!! Page two has LayBer's conversation! Be sure to read it!!!

There it was already published. A story of Amber and Lays little adventure. Their were pictures from the moment they got out SM to the hospital to the hotel to their Breakfast. There were pictures of them taking laughing and feeding each other and there was a picture that liked liked they were kissing when really they were whispering to each other.

Lay: sir it's not like what it looks like.

Lee Soo Man: then what is it? Sneaking out without telling anyone to go on a date only to be caught?!!?!

Amber: sir it wasnt a date. I wanted to visit my uncle's grave that why I asked Lay Oppa. But then it started raining and the car had a flat tire that's why we went to the hospital. Honest.

Lee Soo Man: okay I believe you but what's with the rumors that you're pregnant??

Amber lowered her head deciding if she should tell or lie. If she told the truth surely this was the end of her career. But even if she lied they would find out soon. Her bump was growing bigger and bigger by the day. Then she'll really get in trouble.

Amber: sir I am pregnant

Lee Soo Man: what?!!?! Dating secretly is one thing but being pregnant is another! Who's the father?

Amber: with all due respect sir please let me keep that to my self sir.

Lee Soo Man: okay but how are you going to handle all this? And everyone in Korea already know of this. How are we going to tell them it was just a friendly hangout?

That no one had any answer to.

Lee Soo Man: I'll let you keep the baby because I'm not a cruel man

Amber: thank you so much sir!!

Lee Soo Man: but to solve this problem you two will have to get married. It's for the benefit of you both and your child. You both are already really good friends and it will solve this scandal and the baby has a father to call.

Amber: sir I can't let Lay oppa marry me just because of this. 

Lee Soo Man: either that or I fire you

Amber: I'd rather get

Lay: it's a good idea sir. And Amber I love you so let's just get married.

What? Is this just for show? It's just for show heart. Don't beat too fast. It's just for show 

Lee Soo Man: great!! Then everything's settled. We'll tell public tomorrow.

Lee Soo Man left the office and the situation became awkward.

Amber: you didn't have to do that oppa.

Lay: I know but I wanted to. Go home or everyone will be worried.

Amber nodded as she left the office.

 

 

I updated!!! LayBer is about to go down!!! Do you ship Layber or other exober?