Reasons

When I needed You Most

Tao: why did he leave?

Suho: Tao only he knows why. 

Kai: I hate him!

Sehun: yeah me too!

Kyungsoo: why do you guys hate him without knowing his reason?

Lay: mhhm Kris would never abandon us like this he must have a reason.

Sehun: whatever reason it was. It was stupid.

Lay: Sehun you don't know that

Sehun: yes I do

Amber heard them arguing why he left. She felt a pang in her heart. You don't know! You don't know!! You don't know why he left why are you mad at him!! That's what she wanted to scream in front of their faces. They didn't know what he went through. They didn't know at all! 

Tears rolled down her face like rain coming down from the sky. She missed him. Even though she could still contact him she missed him. She missed his hugs, she missed his smile, she missed the way he laughed, she missed everything about him. She wanted to hold him in her arms. She wanted him in her embrace. If she had one wish she'd wished on that.

It seemed like the heaven agreed with her mood that day as it started to rain. She remembered the time when they were on a date and it started to rain. She remembered how close he hugged her to keep her warm. She remembered when they locked hands and ran through the rain. She remembered how he kissed her in the rain.

Oh how much she missed him...

Kris POV

Amber... I miss you so much. I want you in my arms again. I want to have your lips on mine. And guys I miss you guys so much. I wish I could have said something before I left... I know you guys probably hate me now. Tao gege is sorry he left you Taozi. Suho please take good care of the kids. I can't be there with you guys but my heart is. I want to tell you why. I left because of a reason I can never say. 

Days went without the talk of Kris leaving. Members were still hurt. No explanation no nothing. How could he do this?? Yet they acted if everything was normal. They acted the way they used to before Kris and Luhan both left them. They were hurt inside but didn't dare show it...

Amber received a call from Kris's mom saying that it was urgent. She quickly came up with an alibi to be excused from practice that day. She drove as fast as the speed limit would let her. Hoping and praying that he was fine. That nothing bad would happen to him.

Finally she reached Kris house. No one else knew but her. She quickly ran inside to be greeted by darkness. She was scared. Where was Kris? Where was his mom? Where were the servants?

Amber: Kris? Aunty? Are you guys here? Please tell me this is a joke!

Then a candle light came on. She was relieved to see Kris standing there in front of her. Behind him were everyone in the house holding candles and roses.

Kris: Amber Josephine Liu these 3 years that we went together and I still didn't have a chance to do anything special for you. I know that my time on earth will be short but I would love to spend these short months with you. You complete me. You understand me when others don't. You are the reason why I smile. The reason why I keep fighting. And I want you to know that I LOVE YOU. So Amber Josephine Liu will you marry me?

He went down and stood on one knee holding the most precious ring he could find for her.

Amber cried as she heard his words. She nodded yes while hugging him and then kissing his lips that she longed for.

1 week later Kris and Amber were married. It was a small yet elegant wedding just like Amber. They only invited families and relatives. Kris so wanted to invite s but he couldn't. 

Priest: do you Kris Wu take Amber Liu to be your wife? Do you promise to cherish her and love her with all your might, your soul, and your heart?

Kris: I do

Priest: and do you Amber Liu take Kris Wu to be your husbad? Do you promise to cherish him and love him with all your might, your soul, and your heart?

Amber: I do

Priest: I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.

Kris waste one second as he leaned in for a kiss. A long passionate kiss. Everyone clapped and cried as they saw the newly weds seal it with a kiss.

She called her manager and told him. She trusted him because he was theonly person who knew about Kris's condition and their wedding. She was thankful for her manager.

2 months passed since their wedding. Sometimes Amber would go back to Seoul for schedules and after she was finish no matter the weather or time she would always go back to him.

Everything was going fine until she got a call from the hospital about Kris. She didn't waste time getting there. She drove past the speed limit not caring about anything else in the world except for Kris. She rushed in the hospital to see a pale Kris who looked so weak right now.

The doctors gave up. He had only a short amount of time to live. They couldn't exactly tell but it was short.

Her cried and cried her heart and soul out. Hugging her mother in law as they mourned. She prayed that a miracle would occur. When Kris opened her eyes she hugged him. 

Kris was trying to hold back the tears but he couldn't. He knew his condition. He knew his life was short. He just wanted to say a few things before he left this earth and go to a better place. It would hurt him so much to see Amber cry like that but what could he do?

Kris: Am, Amber Wu. I love you aand nevver forget that. I love you from the bottom of my heart. I wish this wasn't happening but it is and there's nothing we can do about it. Before I die

Amber: no! You're not going to die!

Kris: Am, I know my condition. Let me just say what I want first. Before I die tell the boys I loved them and I'm sorry I couldn't tell them anything. I've been a bad hyung. Tell them to keep up the good work. And tell them I'll 've watching them from heaven... I love you guys. 

Amber kissed him to shush him. She cried as she kiss him. Knowing that this could be their last kiss they shared. She hugged him. Taking in everything. His scent his voice his feel. 

Kris: Am I love you remember that. Please take care of my mom when I'm gone. Tell the boys I love them. Am I love you

Amber: Kris! Kris! No wake up!!! Kris!! Please doctor save him!! Kris!!

Tears fell as she watched them lower him into the coffin. She wanted to die too. So she could be with him. Her heart ached her mind went blurry. This is just a dream. Only a dream. A dream she couldn't get out of.