Closer to you

Love "Connection" 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun and hayoung exchanged emails with each other and sometime would chat too but neither of them asked their names nor any other personal information. The answer was normal because both crave for pure and true love. They believe they are meant for each other so neither of these things matter for them. Slowly they came closer than before. They shared their interests, hobbies, etc. There was no sign of shyness like before. They were comfortable with each other. Now they were in each other’s hearts, breath and soul.

They were in love with each other, pure and unconditional love. Sehun was conversing with hayoung “Soul mate, i am seriously addicted to you. I mean i can’t live without speaking to you”. Hayoung blushed “Me too”. Sehun asked curiously “Really? Do you miss me if i don’t talk to you?”. She kept quiet, playing with her hair. He asked biting his lip “You don’t?.  He can sense that she is shy. Though she isn’t in front of him, he knows what type of expression she has on her face. She blushed harder “I have to go bye” she said and ended the call. Sehun chuckled “I know you miss me, soul mate. Even if you don’t say, I can feel it”.

Namjoo saw hayoung blushing, holding her phone and cleared “Someone is happy huh?” she said. Hayoung widened her eyes “Namjoo!!” she turned to the other side and started blushing more. Namjoo nudged her “Oohhh…hayoung is blushing”. She more when she hid her face in her palms “Please stop it” she said. Namjoo removed her hands “Hayoung, i know he is your soul mate but are you really in love?” She nodded blushing hard “I love him”. Namjoo squealed “Kyaaa..My sister is in love. I can’t believe it”. Hayoung hit her “Stop it, It is embarrassing”. She suddenly had a troubled expression. Namjoo asked “What happened?”. Hayoung asked “Namjoo, does he love me? I want to move forward. I want to meet him. I am certain he is a good guy”. Namjoo smiled “Hmm..i think you should. I am sure he loves you too”. She smiled and hugged her “Thank you”.

Namjoo said “Now, get ready. We have a masquerade party in the college today”. Hayoung thought an idea and said “I know how to meet soul mate. Thank you namjoo” she said rushing outside. Namjoo shook her head smiling at her innocent sister.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….......................................................................

 

In the SM University, students were dressed in different outfits with different coloured masks on their faces. Hayoung wore a white dress with a white mask while sehun wore a black suit with red mask. All the friends gathered together. Kyungsoo said holding namjoo’s hand “You look beautiful baby”. Namjoo blushed “You look handsome”. The similar atmosphere was with naeun and kai too. Kai was helping naeun with her mask and kissed her cheek “You look beautiful”. She blushed “Thank you”. Sehun and hayoung smiled watching them. They would be pissed like earlier but it changed because they are in love too. They imagined themselves in that position. Hayoung snapped when she remembered about her plan. She excused herself and went to the radio show being hosted in college.  She spoke to the jockey about something and he agreed.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….....................................................................

 

Sehun was with kai and Kyungsoo chilling out when he heard an announcement in the radio “Soul mate, it’s me”. Sehu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter