Fated encounter

Love "Connection" 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

One fine day, sehun went to the gym. He prefers going when it is less crowded to workout peacefully. Another thing what he likes about this gym is a dance room attached to it. He sometimes dances over there alone playing his favourite music. He did his regular workout and decided to go to the dance room. He was looking around when he saw a girl dancing. He glanced at her confused through the glass chambers but could not see her face. He was curious thinking who this girl is who has such a passion in dancing.

 

………………………….........................................................................................................................................................................

 

Namjoo took hayoung to a gym where she was going to meet Kyungsoo. She was uninterested but accepted at her sister’s stupid request. She doesn’t know why she has to come along to meet her boyfriend. Namjoo saw her sighing and said “I am sorry. I thought we will go to the mall from here. So I brought you along” .Hayoung said pouting “What should I do while you will be with him?” Namjoo thought for a while and suggested “Hey, you like to dance don’t you. There is a dance room here. You can explore if you want”. Hayoung became excited as she loved dancing “Really? Okay, you guys take your time. I will go and check it out” she rushed after enquiring about the direction to the dance room. Namjoo smiled “This girl surely loves dancing” .Hayoung looked around excitedly. She was fascinated by the various musical equipments placed, music systems. She was surprised “Whoa, more than a gym it looks like a music and dance school”. She jumped when she found her favourite song in a DVD. She squealed “I can’t wait to play it”. She started humming the song slowly while her legs started to move with the rhythm. She started dancing, her long hair jumping and covering her face but she cared less as she was immersed in it. She thought about him, her true love “Soul mate” she whispered while blushing hard. She wrote on the dusty window “Soul mate” and drew two connected hearts underneath. She danced happily, humming the tune she could never forget, the unique tune of her love.

She whirled around and breathed heavily, bending and holding the table. Her necklace fell out from her shirt shining brightly, hanging in her neck. Sehun saw the pendant from the glass corridors and widened his eyes “Soul mate…She is here”. He ran in the corridor shouting “Wait, Soul mate” to reach the dance room. He reached the room panting but she left through the other exit when namjoo called her saying they need to leave.

Sehun was frustrated but smiled reading the words written on the window. He ran outside the other exit thinking “I can find her. Maybe she is still here”. He saw a girl wearing the same clothes running at a distance and smiled “She is dancing while running too”. He saw that she was gone “Not again” he sighed and ran in the same direction but lost her.

He stood outside the gym running his fingers through his hair behind a taxi, in which she was.  Hayoung was inside the taxi as their car was under servicing. He sighed “God, why? I was so near yet I couldn’t meet her”. He turned around and saw a taxi leaving but ignored. He became curious “Wait a minute, if she was in this gym that means she comes here regularly. I will enquire about her”. He went and asked about her to the security guard. He had a hope left but soon it broke when the security guard said that she doesn’t come there regularly and hasn’t seen her before.

He left disappointed to the dance room. Her smell was still lingering in the room. He touched the DVD player gently. He smiled when he recollected her dancing “She is exactly like I imagined. I am surprised, we are definitely connected”. He was disturbed when he saw kai calling him. He answered the call “Yeah”. Kai said excitedly “Hey, let’s hang out. I am at the mall. Come over”. Sehun chuckled “What are you doing there?” He thought he was however done with his workout and has nothing important to do so he decided to go “Yeah, I will be there in 10 minutes”

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………............................................................................

 

Hayoung and Namjoo went to the mall; Namjoo was busy shopping while hayoung was looking around. Namjoo took some clothes out and gave it to hayoung “Try this out”. Hayoung denied “I don’t need new clothes now”. Namjoo glared “Just do it, please”. She sighed “Fine, give it”. Namjoo giggled watching her sister. Hayoung went to the trial room to try the dresses. In the meantime, Sehun came to meet kai to the same mall where hayoung was. He went straight to the trial rooms as kai said he was there. He stood in front of the door and called him “Hey?” Kai answered “Yeah, wait”. Sehun said irritated “You call me for this?”  Kai chuckled from inside “What? I was bored waiting for you” .Sehun smiled “Fine”. Hayoung heard their conversation and giggled.

Kai was taking forever while sehun was bored waiting for him. He started whistling his favourite tune and hayoung widened her eyes. She thought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter