Sacrifice

Love "Connection" 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayoung’s father was still at the hospital. She decided to pay him a surprise visit thinking that he will be happy. She reached his room and slowly opened the door. She stopped when she heard her parents discussing about something. Hayoung turned back thinking she should not disturb them but heard something else. Her father said “Hayoung….she should not know about me”. Her mother said sadly “We have to tell her. She will know however, if not today it will be tomorrow and i am sure she will be unhappy that we tried to hide it from her”. Hayoung was curious “What are they talking about?” she thought to herself and stood listening to their words.

Her father sighed “I don’t know when i will be leaving you all and i don’t want to trouble her but i am really worried about her future. She is really an innocent girl..i hope she accepts my decision…I just want her to be happy”. Hayoung was confused; she could not understand even a word they were discussing. Her mother cried “You are not leaving us…you will be alright”. He patted her head “Please accept the truth dear, I had a heart attack. I may die at any point of time. Please understand. I want to see our children happy before i close my eyes forever.

Hayoung was shocked listening to that, her legs weakened and she fell on the floor “Dad, he…got a heart attack…”. She cried near the door. Her parents heard the sound and her mother opened the door. She was astounded watching hayoung sitting on the floor and crying. Her father called weakly “Hayoung, come here dear”. She rushed to her father and hugged him “Dad, don’t leave me…please” she cried. He her hair “Stop crying, promise me you will be happy”. She said weeping “Don’t leave us dad”. Her parents hugged her “You will be fine. I wish i could see you and namjoo getting married” her father told about his wish. She said wiping her tears “You will dad. I know you will”. Her father smiled “Of course, i will. I believe too because my daughter believes it”. She smiled controlling her tears “Hmm”. She stayed with her parents for a long time talking about her childhood and other memories.

Her father said “Hayoung, will you listen to my wish?”. She nodded “Yes, dad…What is it?”. He was going to tell her but namjoo barged in “Dad, please….i will tell her later….please” she requested. Hayoung asked confused “What is this about?”. Namjoo made an excuse “Nothing…just a random talk”. Namjoo glanced at her father and he nodded accepting her request. Hayoung was suspicious thinking why namjoo acted that way. Namjoo knows about his father’s health they told her before.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………............................................................................

 

Hayoung was sad since she knew about her father’s health. She was scared of losing another important member of her family after her actual parents’ death. She was depressed and the only person who could cheer her up at least a little was her soul mate. She called him over phone “Soul mate?” she said as soon as he answered the call. Sehun felt weird as he could sense the sadness in her voice “What’s wrong? Are you okay?” he asked her worried. She said holding in her tears “Yeah…I just wanted to hear your voice”. He smiled “Me too, your voice gives me strength and hope to have patience. Soul mate, i wish that the time could pass soon. I can’t wait to meet you”. She smiled weakly thinking “He is really excited to meet me, i can’t trouble him by telling him about my worries”. On that she was waiting to meet him too so she said “Me too”.

Sehun passed his fingers in his silky smooth hair thinking about declaring his love to hayoung. She was curious and asked him “What are you thinking?”. He said “Nothing, just thinking about our meeting”. Hayoung asked him “Soul mate, how will i recognize you?”. He chuckled “Don’t worry i know how you look” he exclaimed. He stuck his tongue out after realizing. She was surprised “You know how i look?”. She asked curiously “Did you see me soul mate?”. He stuttered “N..No…I mean…I can recognize you with my heart….it will guide me to you….No matter how far we are, we will always be pulled towards each other” he said recollecting his moments with her. She blushed and said dreamily “I know…my heart told me that you are the one for me”.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter