Hurdles

Love "Connection" 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayoung stood confused “His voice sounds familiar” but shook her thoughts “Soul mate?” she asked nervously. Sehun’s thoughts were broken and he smiled listening to her “Yeah, it’s me”. Both remained silent not knowing what to talk about. He cleared his throat “I am sorry. I was so excited that i forgot what to talk”. She chuckled “It is the same with me”. There was silence again. She asked blushing “What do you do?”. Sehun smiled “I am in first year of college”. She stood near the window watching the calm streets “Me too”. Sehun felt excited “Really?”. She nodded but hit her head thinking how he can see her “Yeah” she replied. Hayoung said “Soul mate, your tune is so melodious” .He leaned on the wall “Want to listen?” he asked. She smiled shyly “Hmm”.

Sehun put his phone on speaker. He took the guitar and played for her. Hayoung laid on the bed, closed her eyes humming it and drifted off to sleep. Sehun took the phone when he was done and called “Soul mate?” but she did not respond. “Did she sleep?” he asked himself. He shook his head “Good night” he said and ended the call. Their first conversation was so simple yet exciting. Sehun slept on his bed and smiled widely. He hit his head “Oh god, I didn’t even ask her name” he sighed. He then thought that his love is not based on name, looks but just heart.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………........................................................................

 

Hayoung woke up in the morning “It was such a beautiful dream; I was talking to soul mate on phone”. She widened her eyes “It wasn’t a dream, my phone where did it go?”. She searched for her phone running here and there, at last found it in her bed. She grabbed it and hit her head “Shall i call him and apologize?”. She shook her head “It is too early. I will just text him”. She decided and sent a text. “Eee…I am late for college” she said looking at the clock and ran to the bathroom.

She dressed up and grabbed her phone. She pouted as she didn’t receive sehun’s reply. She was disturbed when namjoo knocked the door “Hayoung, listen i am taking the car please hire a taxi today okay?” she said and left shouting bye. Hayoung sighed “Fine”.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….............................................................................

 

Sehun sat on his bed after waking up, stretching his body. He rushed to the bathroom and got ready for college. When he was leaving in the car, he saw that he received a message from his soul mate and became excited. He quickly read it and chuckled “I was right, she did sleep”. He thought “Why not call her?”. He giggled and called her.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………......................................................................

 

Hayoung was waiting on the road for a taxi. She spotted one but her phone started ringing. She saw that her soul mate was calling her so she quickly got into the taxi and took the call “Hii…”.She put the phone aside and said “SM University” to the driver. Sehun was surprised to hear his college “She is in the same college as mine” he thought. She said “Hello?”. He snapped “Yeah, I just called you to tell that i read your message and it’s okay”. She smiled “Thank you, you know i was really worried. How could i sleep like that?”. He smiled “I think my tune was really melodious to put you to sleep. Why not change it into a lullaby?”. She chuckled “I am impressed you are funny too”. He asked “So you like funny guys. Hmm, i should learn some gags for you”. Hayoung blushed “I didn’t mean that. I don’t want you to change. Always be the way you are”. Sehun smiled “You don’t even know how i am”. Hayoung smiled “Yeah but i can feel it you are a good person”.

Sehun stopped at a traffic signal and a few girls started squealing looking at him loudly “He is so cool and handsome talking on the phone” “Oh I know him he from the SM university”. Hayoung was surprised “He is in the same college as me?” she thought. Sehun spoke “Soul mate, I was wondering. You know it’s really odd to call soul mate so…umm may i know your name?”. Hayoung was nervous but decided to tell him “My name is Oh Hayoung” she said but there was no reply from the other side “Hello?” she said a number of times but he did not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter