Belief

Love "Connection" 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a fine afternoon; the couples were walking around with their arms hooked enjoying their lovely dates. The stores in the city were decorated with lights, red roses and the sun was shining brightly in the sky. The restaurants were crowded, packed full but the most crowded places were the confectionary and the gift stores. Today was the day which depicts love, the most important day meant for people in love, the Valentine’s Day. Every day is lovely day for the people who are in love but today is more special, it is the day which reminds them that they are together,  promising each other that they will be together in the future too.

There was a similar scene in the SM University too. Amongst this lovely atmosphere, there was a 21 yr old guy who was tall, handsome with sharp features, silky smooth hair and dressed in descent yet stylish attire, sitting alone in the college cafeteria thinking deeply about his true love. His lips curved slightly when he saw a girl resting her head on her boyfriend’s shoulder while he was her hair and other guy stealing a kiss from his girlfriend while the girl was blushing because his actions. He smiled at the sight in front of him also a bit jealous. He was different compared to the guys who flirt with girls or jump from one girl to another. He always dreamt of true, pure love and eternal love. They say that only girls dream of eternal love or meeting a soul mate but there are guys who dream about true love too. He sighed looking at the pile of chocolates he received today from the girls. He is very popular in his college but he bnever found those girls interesting.

A girl tiptoed from behind and kissed him on his cheek wishing “Happy Valentine’s day” happily. He shook his head in disbelief “Why are you saying that to me? You should say that to your boyfriend” he snorted wiping his cheek. She joked “Hey, you are my ‘boy’ ‘friend’ remember”. Another handsome guy appeared from behind and hugged the girl “Hey, I am your only boyfriend remember” he said sounding a bit jealous.

The girl gave a peck on his lips “Yes, my cutie pie”. The guy earlier said looking at the mushy couple “Kai and Naeun, will you stop acting like that in front of me please?” Kai chuckled. Naeun chuckled “Sehun, come on, don’t be jealous. Look you have got so many chocolates. Be happy” .Sehun said looking at the her “Naeun, please. You know I don’t need these. I hate that show off kind of girls .What will i do with this pile of chocolates?” Naeun giggled “Yeah, I know” .Sehun, kai and naeun are friends since high school and also classmates in the college.

Sehun asked looking at the couple “Why did you call me here, to show off?” They chuckled. Kai said “Come on, we want you to find a girlfriend in the valentine’s party today” Sehun said pouting “What are you saying? How can I find a girl there? There will be couples everywhere” Naeun said pinching his nose “My dear friend, this party is different. Young girls come here to find a boyfriend that’s the reason we are inviting you there” .Sehun said uninterested “I’m not interested” Kai asked curiously “Where will you find her....your true love that is?” Of course, he shared his thoughts with his friends.

Sehun smiled “I don’t know who she is; where I will find her but I know I will meet her one day” Naeun asked “Do you picture her in your mind? What kind of girl you want to fall in love with?” .He smiled looking at the sky outside the window “She is in my imagination. She is the kind of the girl that anyone could fall in love with” .Kai asked “Is she beautiful? Can you see her?” Sehun answered “I didn’t see her but I know she is very beautiful” .Naeun asked “What does she do?” .Sehun rested his head on the table and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter