Soul mate

Love "Connection" 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun went inside the restaurant. The party hall was quite dark but it was light by candles and could faintly see the decorations with red heart shaped balloons and red roses. He stood in the middle of the door finding his friends. Hayoung came from behind and bumped into sehun’s back. She quickly apologized “I am sorry”. He said “It’s okay” and turned around but hayoung left as she was embarrassed.

He ignored and turned around. He spotted kai and Naeun when the door opened and light fell on their faces. He went near them carefully “Hey guys, I am sorry I am late” .Naeun said “it’s okay, the party didn’t start yet” They sat at their table waiting for the party to start.

Hayoung rushed to namjoo and kyungsoo when she spotted them. Namjoo said “You are on time. The party is going to start” Hayoung nodded still embarrassed at the earlier incident. Kyungsoo said “Hayoung try finding a nice guy” .She chuckled listening to her sister's boyfriend.

 

............................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

The host came on the stage “Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the valentine’s night. Good to see many lovely couples here but today’s valentine’s party is different. Are you wondering how?” Everyone cheered “Yes”. He continued “Today we are going to help the people who are finding their love, who are in search of their soul mates” .Hayoung and sehun smiled at their respective seats.

The host continued “Today is not an ordinary valentine’s day. It is special as today is the full moon day. It is said that if you believe that someone is made for you and you are waiting for them with a true heart you will certainly meet them today”

Hayoung smiled listening to that. Namjoo saw that and asked “Do you believe that?” She nodded “Yes” Namjoo said “Are you sure? Because it is already 9”.Hayoung said positively “Well 3 hrs left” Namjoo smiled “You are mad” Kyungsoo laughed “You are so confident”

Naeun wriggled her eyebrows at sehun making him chuckle “Yes, I do believe before midnight I will meet her” Kai said hugging naeun “Let’s see” .Sehun nodded.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….......................................................................

 

Everyone went on the dance floor but sehun and hayoung were the only ones who were not interested. They both smiled looking at the couples dancing from their respective seats. Sehun was confused looking at hayoung who sat above him not dancing with anyone “I guess she is not interested in dancing with anyone just like me” he thought. He moved from his left and right to see her face but could not see it.

After a while the host proposed the last game of the night “All the single girls and guys will write the answer to the question I ask on the paper placed on your tables and you need to put your personal item along with your answer in the envelope. You will pick an envelope of the opposite gender later. Let’s see who will find their soul mates” Everyone nodded. The host asked the question “A simple question, what is love to you?

Hayoung smiled and wrote the answer “Love is a connection of two hearts and two souls. No matter how apart they are, they will meet for sure because they are connected” She signed underneath the answer as ‘Soul mate’ and drew two connected hearts. She placed her unique bracelet with a design of two connected hearts in the envelope. Somehow she was sure that today she is going to meet him as her heart was saying it.

Sehun bit his lip thinking about love. He wanted to pour out all the emotions by writing his feelings about true love in this small piece of paper but he was sure the place wouldn’t be enough. He smiled while writing the words “Love is a connection, an invisible thread that connects two hearts, two souls” and signed as ‘Soul mate’. He drew a two half hearts attached by a red string. He removed his favourite heart shaped necklace from the his neck and placed the detachable half heart in the envelope along with the letter and kept other half of the heart near him.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….......................................................................

 

The host went near each table to pick the envelopes and placed the envelopes of all the girls in one box and the guys in the other. It was hayoung’s turn to pick the envelope from the box. Hayoung prayed internally “Please let me find my true love”. She picked an envelope and it was sehun’s but she couldn’t dare to open it.

Sehun on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter