An uncertain incident

Love "Connection" 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayoung woke up in sehun’s arms. She was flustered watching him staring at her. He smiled widely and wished her “Good morning”. She fixed herself and said avoiding eye contact “Good morning”. Sehun asked “Did you sleep well?” just to embarrass her more. She said “Shut up” a flush crept up on her face. Sehun’s eyes gleamed watching her blush “Hayoung, i want to tell you something” he said his lips curving into smile. She was confused thinking what he wants to say but nodded giving him the permission to continue. He gazed at her, ready to tell her that he is her soul mate “Hayoung, i am…” he was disturbed when his phone rang.

He excused and took the call cursing internally “Hello? Kyungsoo…yeah…she is with me…yes, she is safe” he handed the phone to Hayoung as namjoo wanted to speak to her. Hayoung said “Hello? Namjoo…What??? When??” . Terror overtook her face and slowly tears rolled down her cheeks. Sehun was worried “what happened?” he asked after she ended the call. She cried “My dad.. He is in the hospital.” she said. Sehun pulled her into his embrace “Everything is going to be alright” he said her hair. Hayoung asked crying “Sehun, my dad won’t leave me right?”. He broke the hug and wiped her tears “He won’t…nothing will happen…have faith” he said comforting her. She nodded “Thank you” she said weakly.

Sehun thought this is not the right time so he postponed the thought of telling her the truth. Both rushed to the hotel they are were staying at. Namjoo and naeun hugged her “Are you okay?” naeun asked worriedly. Hayoung nodded “I am fine”. Her eyes shifted to namjoo “What happened to dad suddenly?” she asked. Namjoo gulped “I don’t know,  we should get going”. Hayoung was tensed, praying and wishing for her dad’s safety. She felt weird watching namjoo as if she was hiding something.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….....................................................................

 

They rushed to the hospital directly. Sehun got down saying he will help her but she refused. Hayoung and namjoo refused them to stay. They told they will call them if they need something and the others had to leave. Sehun placed his hand on hayoung’s “Do tell me if you need any help, please”. She smiled weakly “I will, thank you” she said. Sehun kissed her forehead “Take care” he said staring at her. Hayoung was bewildered by his act while he chewed on his bottom lip “What did i do?” he thought internally. He quickly said goodbye and rushed outside in order to hide his crimson cheeks. Hayoung was puzzled over his act but snapped when namjoo called her in.

Both the girls went to their father’s room and their heart broke looking at him sleeping on the bed weakly with needles and wires attached to his body. Their mother was beside him looking drained. They rushed to their mother and hugged her “Mom”. She their hair “My babies…you are back”. Hayoung cried “Mom, what happened t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter