Revelation

Love "Connection" 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next day, the couples kai and naeun, kyungsoo and namjoo planned for a trip, sehun and hayoung had to tag along. Both were really uncomfortable with each other after the party incident but they can’t do anything as they were paired in every game they were playing. Sehun handed water when hayoung choked on her chips. Both laughed and were back to normal again. He smiled “I don’t know why we have to come along with them and that too in this kind of weather”. Hayoung joked “They need someone to carry their things as they are always busy with each other”. Sehun joked “You mean i am the one who will carry, as i know you won’t”. She hit him pouting “What do you mean? I work too”. He chuckled “Let’s see”.

As he said she gave everything to him and he laughed at her. She said pouting “What? Can’t you help a girl?”. He bowed “Yes, madam. Sure”. She giggled “Let’s go” and he followed her shaking his head.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….......................................................................

 

They went out for sightseeing. Hayoung smiled looking at the couples “I will meet my soul mate soon” she thought. Sehun shook her arm “Hayoung?”. She snapped “Huh?”. He said “What happened? I was calling you”. She shook her head “Nothing”.

The guys tried horseback riding and the girls were waiting for them. Hayoung closed her eyes imagining her soul mate riding the horse and coming towards her. She slowly opened them and was bewildered to see sehun riding a horse and coming towards her. She turned to the other side troubled “Why? Why does sehun makes me feel nervous?” she thought.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………....................................................................

 

Everyone decided to play blindfold game. It was hayoung’s turn. She was trying to catch them but no one was coming near. She suddenly caught someone and jumped “I got it. I caught someone” she said and moved her blindfold slightly. She slowly opened her eyes saw sehun staring at her. Sehun widened his eyes looking at hayoung’s eyes “Her eyes are exactly like soul mate’s eyes. How is this possible? Hayoung, are you soul mate?” he thought. Hayoung was busy staring his eyes “His eyes….How come they resemble soul mate’s eyes” she thought. Naeun cleared “Guys??”. Both snapped but were really troubled. She thought “ I need some fresh air”. She saw a garden at a distance and decided to go there. She saw that everyone was busy so she did not bother them.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..........................................................................

 

Hayoung felt really peaceful looking at the greenery. The greenery and the cool breeze is the perfect combination for relieving any kind of stress. She hugged herself, closing her eyes feeling the cool breeze touching her body, her silky smooth hair flowing in the wind. She started humming her song, her soul mate’s song. The thought of her true love made her happy and bright. She started dancing imagining him, singing along their song. She danced with him closing her eyes, imagining meeting him.  She fell on the grass breathing heavily and slept in the green grass. She closed her eyes and slept dreaming about him.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………...............................................................................

 

Sehun sat alone confused “Why does she affect me so much?” he thought. He saw that ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter