Reply

Love "Connection" 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun was in the class smiling widely, thinking about the letter he got. Kai and naeun signalled each other. He whispered to her “What’s with him?”. Naeun whispered “Don’t know”. After the class they asked him and he told everything to them. Naeun squealed “Omg…you guys are fated”. Kai who used to think these are useless things was also shocked “It is really unbelievable”. Sehun smiled lovingly looking at the iris. Kyungsoo joined them “Hey, guys”. They greeted each other. He saw sehun still smiling holding an iris and said “Whoa Sehun got an iris huh?....Cool bro. it is a symbol of hope, faith and also saying that you are important to me…You have got a faithful girl”. Sehun looked at him shocked “Does the iris mean that?”. He nodded “Yeah, I am floristry student remember. We know these kind of things”. Sehun smiled widely thinking “You are important  for me too soul mate”. Sehun quickly asked him when an idea popped into his head “Kyungsoo, will you help me?”. He was confused but said “Okay”.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………....................................................................

 

Hayoung on the other hand told namjoo about it and she was really happy for her. Hayoung said “I am going to the dance class”. Namjoo “Oohh…so you can’t wait huh?”. She blushed and hit her playfully “Shut up, I don’t even know whether he got my letter or not”. Namjoo expressed her worry “Hayoung, I am sincerely happy for you but please don’t fall into any trouble okay. We don’t know what kind of a person he is. We just can’t believe anyone. Are you getting my point?” .Hayoung was touched by her sister’s concern “I understand what you are saying namjoo but i believe him and i know he is not such a type of person because my heart says so”. She nodded “I hope so but please be careful”. Hayoung nodded and left.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………......................................................................

 

She rushed to the dance class and directly reached the locker room. She smiled at the locker where she placed the letter yesterday, gently touched it hoping that her soul mate left a reply. Her wish came true he did leave her a reply. She quickly took it and opened it excitedly.

 

Dear soul mate,

I am really happy that you decided to write to me and you don’t know how excited i am to write back. I am glad you liked my tune. That’s my favourite tune. Umm…I am sorry though I want to talk to you a lot but not one is word is coming into my mind right now. I just want to say that i want to talk to you more. I have never met a girl like you before who have the same thoughts as me. By any chance did you see me?”. I guess not?..I saw you many a times but did not see you….haha…weird isn’t it...What am i writing really…I like to meet you too but for time being i am leaving my phone number XXXXXX. Do contact me okay? I will be waiting for your call.

Yours

Soul mate

P.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter