A letter to you

Love "Connection" 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun, hayoung and their friends met up in the college cafeteria to hang out. The couples sat together and hayoung had to sit beside sehun. She started the conversation nervously “Hi”. Sehun smiled “Hi”. She asked “Are you coming to the dance class?” Sehun nodded “I want to go as early as possible” he said dreamily. Hayoung smiled “You like to dance too”. Sehun smiled “Yeah but there is something else”. She was confused “Huh?” Sehun shook his head “Nothing”. They felt awkward looking at the two mushy couple above them. Sehun whispered “Want to get out of this place?” She nodded “It would be better” she whispered back. Both got up and left slowly without their notice.

They were purchasing a drink at the vending machine. Sehun took two cans of chocolate drink and gave one to hayoung. She jumped happily “How do you know I like this drink? Thank you”. Sehun said scratching his head “Actually, I like it”. She said “Really, we both have similar tastes”. Sehun agreed. Both were talking to each other laughing and the girls of sehun’s class were jealous. Sehun said “You know i feel really comfortable with you”. Hayoung felt embarrassed “Me too, i don’t know why but I never felt like this before with any other guy”. Sehun smiled “Good to hear that”. He asked “Hayoung?....Why don’t you have a boyfriend?” .She was flustered “Umm…because i am w..” she stopped, thinking “He might think i am a weird girl. No, i should not tell him”. She shrugged her shoulders “I didn’t find the special one yet”. Sehun agreed “You are right. It is the same for me”. He thought to himself “Not until I found her. She is different than others”. A girl of sehun’s class pushed hayoung on purpose but sehun caught her before she could fall on the floor. He enraged at the other girl “Hey You”. The girl left smirking. Hayoung placed her arms around his shoulders and closed her eyes. He asked “Are you okay?...Hayoung” gently tapping her cheeks. She slowly opened her eyes and stared at him while he was staring at her intensely too. She stood straight calming her heart and rubbing her cheeks where he touched her as she felt hot. She said “Thank you” averting her eyes while he stood embarrassed “Umm..No…I am sorry”.

Namjoo called her “Oh hayoung!! When did you escape?” Hayoung stuck her tongue out “Sorry”. Namjoo said “No way, i am taking your assignment as punishment”. She yelled “No way, kim Namjoo….don’t you dare do that. I worked really hard”. She took her assignment back from her hands. Namjoo pouted and Kyungsoo kissed her cheek “It’s okay baby, you can take mine”. Namjoo jumped and hugged him. Kai and naeun smiled looking at them. Sehun was confused looking at hayoung. The couples went to their home leaving hayoung and sehun alone as they have dance class later. He asked “If you don’t mind can i ask you something?”.Hayoung nodded to proceed. He said after receiving the consent “Aren’t you and Namjoo sisters? Then how come you have different surnames”. Hayoung felt sad. He said observing that “It’s okay, if you don’t want to tell me”. She shook her head smiling weakly “It is not that i don’t want to tell. It is just the memories came back to me”.

Both sat on a bench outside the college. Hayoung decided to tell him even she doesn't know why. She started “Namjoo and i are cousins. Our mothers were sisters”. Sehun asked “Were?”. Hayoung nodded “My mom is no more nor my dad”. Sehun was shocked “I am sorry”. Hayoung smiled “It’s okay. it was long time ago”. She continued “I was five when they both died in a tragic accident. I still remember my aunt that is namjoo’s mom took me to their house, my dad’s side agreed for it too. I was very lonely but my uncle and aunt helped me. They took my responsibility and raised me just like their daughter”.

She smiled “I call them mom and dad now”. Sehun smiled. She continued “Namjoo is the same age as me so we bonded together. We both are more than the blood related sisters. She is quite dominating sometimes... actually a lot but she really has a good heart and I know she cares a lot about me”. Sehun chuckled “Yes, I have seen that”. Hayoung smiled “I am very lucky to have them but sometimes i feel i have burdened them. Sometimes, I feel lonely and recollect the memories of my actual parents. it is not that they care for me less. It’s just…I don’t know”. Sehun tapped her head “It’s okay. I understand, it is natural to have those thoughts”. Hayoung started tearing up “I am sorry, I guess i became emotional”. Sehun shook his head and wiped her tears “Hey, it’s okay to cry you know”. With that hayoung broke down. She hugged sehun and cried. She said hiccupping “I miss them a lot sehun. Sometimes I feel unfair that I am living happily without them”. Sehun her back “Hayoung, calm down. It is okay to be happy. They are happy by watching you happy”. She nodded still hugging him. She broke the hug when she realized and became nervous. She bit her lip thinking “What am i doing?”.

Sehun felt nervous too as this was the first time he was that close to a girl. He cleared his throat noticing her “It’s fine. I am always here for you as we are friends”. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter