A ray of hope

Love "Connection" 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun was in his class chatting with kai, when their art professor entered the class. There was pin drop silence in the room and the professor started speaking “Today, we are going to discuss about your assignment” The class started murmuring and discussing about how tiresome these assignments are. The professor continued “To make it more fun we will team up into two”. The girls became excited “Sir, I want to pair with sehun” “Me too” “No…me”. Sehun rolled his eyes “Not again. What did I do to deserve this?” .Kai smiled “Well, you are born handsome”. He sighed “Isn’t there any girl who doesn’t go on looks but heart??” Naeun tapped his shoulders from behind “There is actually….your soul mate....who is mad just like you” .Sehun smiled “Hmm…she is…..but she is naughty too…. making me wait just to look at her”. Kai mocked “Didn’t you say that you can see her even with your eyes closed? What happened to that theory?”. Sehun hit him “Now you stop with your taunts. I can still find her with my eyes closed by the way”. He said closing his eyes, whispering “Soul mate” and opened his eyes slowly. There she was standing at the door exactly in front of his eyes. He widened his eyes looking at her “Hayoung” he mumbled. Naeun squealed looking at hayoung and namjoo.  

The professor said “You will do your assignment with the other class students. Please welcome them”. He said looking at the students standing at the door “Get settled so that we can start the class soon”. Kyungsoo brofisted kai and sehun and sat near them while hayoung and namjoo sat near naeun. The girls were happy to be together, it reminded them of their middle school days. Sehun turned around and greeted hayoung “Hii”. She shyly nodded her head “Hiii”. Sehun smiled thinking “She is a simple and good girl unlike other girls” .His impression of hayoung is really good that’s the reason he himself extended his hand for her friendship while he keeps running from other girls. The same was with hayoung; she believes sehun is a good guy though they hardly met each other.

The professor said “Okay, then lets decide the pairs for the assignment”. The girls and guys started screaming, requesting to be paired up with sehun and hayoung respectively. They both felt like burying themselves deep in the ground. It was embarrassing for both of them. The professor felt infuriated “Enough!” he shouted and there was silence again. He said “Let’s leave it on fate” and others were confused. He took few balls of yarn and made a cut in random places and rolled it. He said after he was done “Who ever finds the same thread will be partners”. Sehun and hayoung shook their heads, smiling at the professor’s childish games.

The girls internally were expecting to be paired with sehun and the guys were for hayoung but they don’t know that the fate has planned something else. The professor threw the yarns and everyone grabbed a loose end. Sehun and hayoung grabbed an end at different places in the room. Sehun smiled when he saw kai and naeun getting together while hayoung smiled watching namjoo and Kyungsoo. Both of them wished at the same time “It would be good if soul mate would be here. I am sure i would be paired with him/her”. Both smiled and started searching for their partners. Sehun pulled the thread and hayoung’s hand moved. Both stared at each other and moved closer. Hayoung pulled the thread and sehun’s th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter