Love connection

Love "Connection" 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun went to college the next day. He spotted kyungsoo and kai and went near them . He showed the flowers hayoung gave him and asked Kyungsoo “What does these flowers mean?”. Kyungsoo said “Goodbye” sadly. Sehun bit his lower lip controlling his tears “Why?” he thought to himself. Kai asked him “What happened? You look troubled”. Sehun shook his head. His head was filled with questions. He was desperate to know the answers from Hayoung. Kai and Kyungsoo sighed. Kai said “It is really sad about Hayoung”. Sehun widened his eyes and asked “What about her?”. Kyungsoo said “She is getting engaged”. Sehun was perplexed “What??”. He asked his tears flowing from his eyes “Why? She said she loves..”. Kyungsoo interrupted “She is sacrificing her love for her father’s wish…he suffered from heart attack recently and he is scared about his future so before that he wants to fulfill his responsibility”. Sehun was shocked to hear that.

He asked controlling himself “where is she?”. Kai told him where she was and he rushed to her side. He saw her sitting in an empty room and crying. He called tearing up “Hayoung?”. She wiped her tears and stood straight “Sehun, what are you doing here?”. She walked towards him smiling weakly. Sehun held her shoulders firmly “What do you think you are doing?” he asked. She asked confused “What am i doing?”. He asked “You are getting engaged?”. She pushed him and turned to the other side. She bit her lips, controlling her tears “It’s true”. He clasped her arm “You said you were in love right? What happened to your love? Was it just an act?”. Hayoung widened her eyes and shouted “What are you saying? I loved him….i still love him….but i can’t do anything”. He shouted “You can’t do this Hayoung…You love him right? How can you get engaged to someone else? What about him?”. Hayoung shouted, her tears rolling down her cheeks “Why do you care? Who are you to ask me this?”. He held her hand tightly and shouted “I care….i do care Hayoung….because I am your….” He got interrupted when naeun and namjoo barged in unexpectedly. Naeun asked “What is happening here?”.

He continued ignoring them “Even if you try to run away you aren’t going anywhere hayoung because you are connected to him…..No matter how much you push him your fate will bring him near you”. Hayoung sobbed. He sounded broken and said biting his lower lip “Your fate will bring you near to your soul mate….because your hearts are connected….your souls are connected…..i believe this and I know you believe too” and dashed outside. Hayoung fell on the floor and wailed. Naeun and namjoo hugged her and her back.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..........................................................................

 

Sehun went his home. His mother stopped him when he was going to his room. She said “We have something to discuss with you”. He was uninterested but he obliged “Yes, mom”. His mother and father sat together. They were looking serious and it didn’t go unnoticed by him “What’s the matter?” he asked curiously. His parents explained everything and showed him something. He said “I accept” and thought “If hayoung want to get engaged then fine….i want to see how she can escape from our fate”. He left to his room and fell on his bed tired.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………............................................................................

 

Hayoung was busy crying in her room. She glanced at her phone hoping her soul mate will call her but was depressed as he didn’t call her once. Namjoo came to her room and patted her head. Hayoung hugged her and cried “Namjoo….i wish what sehun said was true…I hope it is true”. She wiped her tears and smiled “I hope so too but Hayoung it’s too late”. She added “You need to meet your in laws tomorrow”. Hayoung cried looking at her. She had to do this no matter what. She can’t escape from this. She hoped that fate will bring her closer to her soul mate.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….........................................................................

 

The next day, Hayoung reached her in laws house. Her eyes widened when she heard her soul mate’s tune. She looked around but realized she was just hallucinating. She bowed and greeted the groom’s parents. They smiled looking at her. His mother said “She is so beautiful, our milky is so lucky”. Hayoung was sad. Namjoo whispered “What kind of name is that?”. Hayoung was busy as she could hear the tune of her soul mate again and again. She shut her eyes tightly “Hayoung, you need to forget…though I can’t…I need to forget about him” she thought to herself. Her mother in law to be said “Hayoung, do you want to see our milky’s room?”.She smiled lightly. Her father in law said “Go dear, it’s in the right”. Hayoung did not want to go but she didn’t want to be disrespectful on that her father and mother were there too. She got up and went to his room.

She walked in looking at his things. She gently touched the guitar and again she could hear her soul mate’s tune. She closed her ears and cried “Soul mate”. The windows opened due to the gushing wind and all the papers in the room flew in all directions. Hayoung wiped her tears and collected the papers. She opened the drawer to place the papers but her eyes widened when she saw the notes, flowers and the bracelet she gave to her soul mate. She quickly took them in h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter